I stayed at the Chattanoogan from March 23th until March 25th, 2011 on Business. This was my second stay there, the first being last October. The room seems to be a little bigger than a room at most motels/hotels. The room was clean but showing just a little sign of wear. The Breakfast Buffet was good but just a little pricy. The location is OK but on the other side of downtown from most of the action. It wouldn't be my first choice in Chattanooga but is an acceptable alternative. The service was good. The only knock is I don't like the parking arrangement.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chattanoogan offers upscale amenities and service. Decor and interiors are Post-modern industrial, playing up on the unique industrial heritage of Chattanooga in a modern, eclectic fashion. The property features all-original, regional art, specifically commissioned for The Chattanoogan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, TravelClick, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your The Chattanoogan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chattanoogan Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanoogan Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanoogan Chattanooga