I gave this place a shot, but won't be staying here again. The rooms were redone, but the rest of the place looked liked a crack hotel. The walls and carpets outside in the halls were filthy. The only reason why I didn't leave the hotel was because the rooms were clean. The bathroom was alright, but the tile around the faucet had collapsed inward. The neighborhood was also very sketchy - I'm fairly certain cars were broken into during the night. I will say that the staff was very nice and helpful. I feel sorry for them since they have to work in a bad neighborhood and dirty hotel. They need a gated fence around the parking lot and more security lights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of charming Chattanooga, Stadium Inn is just minutes from a wide array of attractions and sights, including Rock City, the Tennessee Aquarium, Chattanooga riverfront, the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga (UTC), Historic Chickamauga Civil War Battlefield, and Lookout Mountain. Guests of this hotel will enjoy many amenities, including free continental breakfast, free local calls, and free coffee. Guests will also enjoy the seasonal outdoor pool and BBQ area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LaQuinta, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Stadium Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Chattanooga Hotel Chattanooga
- La Quinta Hotel Chattanooga
- La Quinta Chattanooga
- Chattanooga La Quinta