“Not the best - but not the worst”
Review of Stadium Inn

Stadium Inn
Ranked #52 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Reviewed August 5, 2013

This pet friendly LQ has been remodeling for a while and it shows. Entrance doors with dirty hand prints. We had a 3rd floor room. When you exited the elevator the ice machine had been pulled out of its cubby hole and was sitting in the elevator area leaking water on the floor. They did have warning cones up around the water. Later it was shoved back into the hole. Luckily the 2nd and 4th floor ice machines were functional. Front desk staff was friendly. Room was large and clean, with a working fridge and microwave. Neighborhood does not appear to be the best, so when our dogs needed out, I went with my wife to take them out.- but we encountered no problems. I wouldn't recommend but I would not say to avoid.

There are newer reviews for Stadium Inn

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Traveling 2,400 miles with our pet is not the perfect vacation
However,when you can't fly
You drive. Stay here... Wow!!!
Breakfast like your favorite Aunt would make... The bed was wonderful... Thank you. !!!
You should be a showcase for pet friendly motels!!!!
You have my award !!!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I have stayed at many La Quinta Hotels in the past. That is why I chose to stay at the one in Chattanooga, TN for a weekend Vacation. The location is hard to find. It is located in a very bad neighbor hood. The parking lot was trashed. The Lobby staff was very friendly. They should be the ones in charge of being the General Manager. The Elevator was badly in need of being painted. Scuff marks and dings all over the walls. The Hallways were littered with trash on the floor. It looked like it hadn't been vacuumed in weeks. The room was redone for the hotel pictures, I think. There was a mouse terd on the top of the comforter. The staff was very sympathetic and offered another room, but we figured if there was one mouse there is bound to be more in the other rooms. So we just requested our linens be changed. The cleaning staff came and she looked at the terd, laughed and brushed it on the floor, then changed the bed. We were very tired and decided to stay there. Other things were that it looked to be black mold in the shower in the grout and on the ceiling. We took pictures. We also had a problem with the staff putting a freeze on our debit card, When we paid cash for our stay upon arrival. Which I was told could take up to 4 days to release it. But was resolved quickly when I asked for the general manager and assistant managers names and what the corporate office phone# was. They resolved the issue in 30 minutes. I would recommend this hotel be totally remodeled and the upper management be replaced by the front desk people. They seem to have it all together. Totally disappointing. And I will totally rethink, if I ever stay in a LaQuinta ever again.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay at the La Quinta while in transit from Tampa to Chicago. The room was already nice and cold when I arrived. The room is small, but that may be because the bed was huge! I loved it! The bathroom was well appointed, but there were just a few things that were a little off, probably just due to the fact that they are still remodeling. It was a little strange to walk down the hall and realize that they were doing work in the middle of the night. Thankfully the bed is far enough away from the door that you can't really hear it. The air conditioners are old and a bit of an eye sore in a nice new room, but mine still worked perfectly (almost too well), so why fix it if it isn't broken I guess? Overall, i would definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Roadtripgal88
Reviewed July 18, 2013

In a horrible part of town. Not a safe area. Run down and scary! Filthy. No local eating places. Not recommended at all. We had reservations and refused to get out of the car. Try Dalton, GA. 20 minutes down the road and safe options available.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank PBS51
Reviewed July 17, 2013

The building is TERRIBLE and has gone done since my first visit a year a so ago. The floors are nasty and dirty the rugs are dirty and nasty with stains. The Ice water in the lobby is/was broken my entire and stay and get this, they let the broken unit sitting there with the same pieces or oranges in it. I get off the elevator and there was yellow police tape in front of the ice machine and soda machine, really? So the room was decent, however i immediately called down and asked to have my room changed to a floor where the icemachine works, I did get hesitation from the desk clerk,but he did eventually did agree to swirch my room. The worker baned on my door, and 2 seconds later banged again and had an attitude but gave me a new room key, enver apolizing and never offering to help with my luggage. The cleaning folks look at YOU like you are crazy, had on blue jeans and look very UNPROFESSIONAL. The cleaning lady picked up my wet floor mat (white towel) folded it and put it back on the shelf, how NASTY was that!!!! The ammenites are great: Free WI-FI, Pool, breakfats and a frdige but for what I paid $85 a night it was not worth it! I will never stay there again and I receommend you book somewhere else!!!

Room Tip: I was near the parking lot and folks car alarms go off all hours of the night, last time I stayed on...
1  Thank 398sharonc