My wife and I stayed here the night of the Elton John concert on March 23 2013. The staff was extremely helpful, aiding me with getting an extension cord for me and my wife's CPAP machines (Used because of Sleep Apnea). Although the building is a little dated (they are currently updating it now), it was extremely clean, well maintained, and located conveniently close to downtown Chattanooga. This La Quinta also served a free hot breakfast with scrambled eggs, sausage, potatoes, and the normal rolls and bagels, as well as fruit juices. You cannot beat the value with this hotel. Would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of charming Chattanooga, Stadium Inn is just minutes from a wide array of attractions and sights, including Rock City, the Tennessee Aquarium, Chattanooga riverfront, the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga (UTC), Historic Chickamauga Civil War Battlefield, and Lookout Mountain. Guests of this hotel will enjoy many amenities, including free continental breakfast, free local calls, and free coffee. Guests will also enjoy the seasonal outdoor pool and BBQ area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LaQuinta, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Stadium Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Chattanooga Hotel Chattanooga
- La Quinta Hotel Chattanooga
- La Quinta Chattanooga
- Chattanooga La Quinta