Stayed one night and was not impressed by this property. Our king room was small with only one desk chair to sit on. The carpeting throughout the hotel was stained including that in our room. While the bathroom was clean, the enamel in the tub was peeling. The elevator worked, but again it had seen better days. Was disappointed in this particlar LaQuinta property. On the plus side, the staff were very friendly. I wouldn't stay here again unless updates are completed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of charming Chattanooga, Stadium Inn is just minutes from a wide array of attractions and sights, including Rock City, the Tennessee Aquarium, Chattanooga riverfront, the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga (UTC), Historic Chickamauga Civil War Battlefield, and Lookout Mountain. Guests of this hotel will enjoy many amenities, including free continental breakfast, free local calls, and free coffee. Guests will also enjoy the seasonal outdoor pool and BBQ area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LaQuinta, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Stadium Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Chattanooga Hotel Chattanooga
- La Quinta Hotel Chattanooga
- La Quinta Chattanooga
- Chattanooga La Quinta