Yes, the carpet is stained; everywhere. The walls are thin; could easily hear the TV in the next room. Area is somewhat sketchy; heard police sirens more than once in the night. One way streets surrounding hotel make it difficult to approach. Bed and HVAC unit were both noisy. Having said all that I must add that the staff were very friendly, the breakfast was above average, the property is very close to some nice downtown restaurants and I saw evidence that a major remodeling project is in the works.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of charming Chattanooga, Stadium Inn is just minutes from a wide array of attractions and sights, including Rock City, the Tennessee Aquarium, Chattanooga riverfront, the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga (UTC), Historic Chickamauga Civil War Battlefield, and Lookout Mountain. Guests of this hotel will enjoy many amenities, including free continental breakfast, free local calls, and free coffee. Guests will also enjoy the seasonal outdoor pool and BBQ area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta and Booking.com so you can book your Stadium Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Chattanooga Hotel Chattanooga
- La Quinta Hotel Chattanooga
- La Quinta Chattanooga
- Chattanooga La Quinta