“I was happy to be a guest at the LaQuinta”
Review of Stadium Inn

Stadium Inn
Ranked #55 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
New York City, New York
Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

I've stayed at La Quinta in many cities but thoroughly disappointed with this one. The need to fix this place up. Needs refurbishment. Rugs horribly soiled and smelly. My room door did not close unless I slammed it and caused a racket. Staff helpful but, that can take the customer experience only but so far.

• Stayed July 2012
Connie S, Director of Sales at Stadium Inn, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We value your opinion, and I am sorry that you had issues during your stay. We are currently under renovation, replacing carpets,tvs,etc. I do hope the next time you come to Chattanooga, you will stay with us again. You will love our new look.

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Recommended by UT Chattanooga for business the next day. Upon arrival I had doubts about exterior and possible location. Pleasantly surprised when I checked in. Nice smell, friendly staff that answered all questions about security. They are actually in good location for dining however I do not recommend walking. This property could use a facelift but the staff more than made up for it. Will stay again on business with UT Chattanooga.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We truly value your opinion. We are currently under renovation, replacing carpets,tvs,etc. I do hope the next time you come to Chattanooga, you will stay with us again, and I hope that you will ask for me when you are here. You will love our new look.

Smyrna, Tennessee
Reviewed September 30, 2012

The things most important to me were good here: No bugs, decent breakfast, good A/C, room insulated from outside noise, comfy king size bed. Some people might complain that the hotel was dirty, but I personally don't care how many smudges are on the front door or stains are in the hallway outside. Although it is near downtown, I would call it a borderline rough area where I wouldn't walk off the hotel property after dark. However, there are several other hotels in this area since it is convenient to the interstate and Lookout Mountain.

1 Thank SeeMidTNdotcom
Connie S, Director of Sales at Stadium Inn, responded to this review, October 2, 2012
Thank You for taking the time to write a review. We do value our guests comments. We are in a very safe area with small business buildings around and 3 other hotels behinds us. We are in the midst of a rennovation which includes new carpet and paint throughout the hotel. I do hope you will stay with us again in the future and I know you will love our new look.

Oak Ridge, Tennessee
Reviewed September 28, 2012

The staff is very friendly & helpful but it can't make up for the dirty carpet & the amount of mold in the bathroom! First we were given a room that someone was still in (but they gave us another room on the main floor), then a room where the tv had horrible reception (one of the guys that works there fixed it) and the manager got us a flat screen tv. And I am oh so thankful that the jack hammering on the floor above us finally stopped at 5pm (and didn't start back up until 9:30am). I agree with "onintthree" it was not up to La Quinta standard - sad to say but the LQ over by the mall would probably have been a better option.

1 Thank pappysmom
Connie S, Director of Sales at Stadium Inn, responded to this review, October 1, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are in the process of a rennovation which will greatly improve each and every room. There is no good time to start a a rennovation, so we do try to work only during daytime hours. I sincerely apologize for the noise, and hope that you will stay with us again.once everything is done.

South Lyon, Michigan
Reviewed September 27, 2012

The outside of these places is so much nicer then the inside. The carpet was so stained, I didn't want to take off my shoes. The counter space in the bathroom is too small. The tub wouldn't drain so you were standing in several inches of water during your shower. It was a good location in relationship to town.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We value your opinion. We are currently under renovation, replacing carpets,tvs,etc. I do hope the next time you come to Chattanooga, you will stay with us again. You will love our new look.