The staff is very friendly & helpful but it can't make up for the dirty carpet & the amount of mold in the bathroom! First we were given a room that someone was still in (but they gave us another room on the main floor), then a room where the tv had horrible reception (one of the guys that works there fixed it) and the manager got us a flat screen tv. And I am oh so thankful that the jack hammering on the floor above us finally stopped at 5pm (and didn't start back up until 9:30am). I agree with "onintthree" it was not up to La Quinta standard - sad to say but the LQ over by the mall would probably have been a better option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of charming Chattanooga, Stadium Inn is just minutes from a wide array of attractions and sights, including Rock City, the Tennessee Aquarium, Chattanooga riverfront, the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga (UTC), Historic Chickamauga Civil War Battlefield, and Lookout Mountain. Guests of this hotel will enjoy many amenities, including free continental breakfast, free local calls, and free coffee. Guests will also enjoy the seasonal outdoor pool and BBQ area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and LaQuinta so you can book your Stadium Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Chattanooga Hotel Chattanooga
- La Quinta Hotel Chattanooga
- La Quinta Chattanooga
- Chattanooga La Quinta