“Probably the worst La Quinta I've ever stayed in!” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Stadium Inn

Stadium Inn
Ranked #55 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Oak Ridge, Tennessee
“Probably the worst La Quinta I've ever stayed in!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012

The staff is very friendly & helpful but it can't make up for the dirty carpet & the amount of mold in the bathroom! First we were given a room that someone was still in (but they gave us another room on the main floor), then a room where the tv had horrible reception (one of the guys that works there fixed it) and the manager got us a flat screen tv. And I am oh so thankful that the jack hammering on the floor above us finally stopped at 5pm (and didn't start back up until 9:30am). I agree with "onintthree" it was not up to La Quinta standard - sad to say but the LQ over by the mall would probably have been a better option.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank pappysmom
Connie S, Director of Sales at Stadium Inn, responded to this review, October 1, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are in the process of a rennovation which will greatly improve each and every room. There is no good time to start a a rennovation, so we do try to work only during daytime hours. I sincerely apologize for the noise, and hope that you will stay with us again.once everything is done.

Connie Starnes

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
South Lyon, Michigan
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

The outside of these places is so much nicer then the inside. The carpet was so stained, I didn't want to take off my shoes. The counter space in the bathroom is too small. The tub wouldn't drain so you were standing in several inches of water during your shower. It was a good location in relationship to town.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Connie S, Director of Sales at Stadium Inn, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We value your opinion. We are currently under renovation, replacing carpets,tvs,etc. I do hope the next time you come to Chattanooga, you will stay with us again. You will love our new look.

chicago
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

Pros: price with coupon and breakfast

Cons: If this was my first time at a LQ it would be my last. Mold in shower, glad I had my flip flops because the carpet was the worst, security door on the stairwell was always open and where is the flat screen TV?

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank onintthree
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Your opinion is very important to us. I do apologize for the issues you experienced during your stay. There is no excuse for mold in a bathroom and I have taken this issue to my housekeeping Department. We are in the midst of a renovation and I do hope that you will stay with us again.

Kingston, Tennessee
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2012

Tracy and Brent very helpful. Met Manager Jamie Toscani and a Marketing person as well. All were very friendly and helpful.

However, no one is checking on the Housekeeping Staff. The carpet was very badly stained and the tub area had a tremendous amount of mold. The mold would be easily cleaned with a clorax. Carpet needed lots of work. I don't believe theya are spot cleaning. My pets very well behaved. However, many stains that could come out with a carpet cleaner. It is amazing the multitude of people upfront, but no one is checking the housekeeping staff to make sure they do a good job. Very disappointed.

Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We value our guests opinions positive or negative. We are currently under renovation on the 5th floor and working our way down. I apologize but a busy hotel does get abused by pets and constant traffic and spills. I hope that you will try us again once the renovations are complete. Ask for me and I will happy to give you a tour.