When I read these other reviews, I was very worried. I'm not sure why people said this was an unsafe industrial area? We didnt have any issues or feel unsafe at all. It is located near the highway, and certainly not in the suburbs. But I think industrial is a bit of an exaggeration.
We chose the king pillow top bed, and it was very comfy. We didnt notice any bad smells, and didnt have any noise problems at all. We were there for 3 nights, and the service was fine. It was mostly clean. The only complaint I would have is that the door into the building and the door to our room was dirty, which gave a somewhat bad impression. But overall for the money, I would definately stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of charming Chattanooga, Stadium Inn is just minutes from a wide array of attractions and sights, including Rock City, the Tennessee Aquarium, Chattanooga riverfront, the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga (UTC), Historic Chickamauga Civil War Battlefield, and Lookout Mountain. Guests of this hotel will enjoy many amenities, including free continental breakfast, free local calls, and free coffee. Guests will also enjoy the seasonal outdoor pool and BBQ area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Stadium Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Chattanooga Hotel Chattanooga
- La Quinta Hotel Chattanooga
- La Quinta Chattanooga
- Chattanooga La Quinta