Hotel interior is drab, industrial. Older tv (19"), older microwave (not digital), mini fridge. Stained box springs. Dust between bed and wall. Stained carpet. Large chip out of desk corner. One of two elevators out-of-order. Questionable neighborhood: One block from an adult bookstore, graffiti. 4 minutes from Incline Railway. Free breakfast: I recommend the biscuits & gravy, but pass on the water with orange slices near the elevator. Quiet enough. Staff recommended Mr. T's pizza across from the Incline Railway, decent & affordable and they will deliver to the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of charming Chattanooga, Stadium Inn is just minutes from a wide array of attractions and sights, including Rock City, the Tennessee Aquarium, Chattanooga riverfront, the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga (UTC), Historic Chickamauga Civil War Battlefield, and Lookout Mountain. Guests of this hotel will enjoy many amenities, including free continental breakfast, free local calls, and free coffee. Guests will also enjoy the seasonal outdoor pool and BBQ area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Stadium Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Chattanooga Hotel Chattanooga
- La Quinta Hotel Chattanooga
- La Quinta Chattanooga
- Chattanooga La Quinta