The staff was excellent, and the location was great -- right off the highway. The room was clean and the bed very comfortable. I was surprised at how quiet it was despite being next to the interstate. However, the carpet was stained and the furniture was badly in need of replacing. We like LQs because they are pet-friendly. This one had a nice fenced-in area. And to other pet owners -- please clean up after your pet!! I'm amazed that some people don't.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of charming Chattanooga, Stadium Inn is just minutes from a wide array of attractions and sights, including Rock City, the Tennessee Aquarium, Chattanooga riverfront, the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga (UTC), Historic Chickamauga Civil War Battlefield, and Lookout Mountain. Guests of this hotel will enjoy many amenities, including free continental breakfast, free local calls, and free coffee. Guests will also enjoy the seasonal outdoor pool and BBQ area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Stadium Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Chattanooga Hotel Chattanooga
- La Quinta Hotel Chattanooga
- La Quinta Chattanooga
- Chattanooga La Quinta