I give them credit they are trying. Safety was a concern based on reviews, but the folks at the Visitor's Center downtown said we would be fine. From a value play, the hotel works. The rooms are comfortable and clean and we had a good night's sleep. Other than updating the TVs there isn"t much lacking in the rooms. Standard La Quinta is what you can expect. The rooms are in better condition than than the overall hotel.
Staff was pleasant and there were a few nice touches we noticed. There was water with fruit available at the entrance, They have a manager's reception which I had not seen before at a La Quinta. In the morning they had grab and go bags for people who couldn't stay for breakfast.
Overall, this is a very affordable option, close to downtown and more than adequate for a one night stay. When graded against the hotel's peers, it is a reasonable choice worthy of your consideration.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of charming Chattanooga, Stadium Inn is just minutes from a wide array of attractions and sights, including Rock City, the Tennessee Aquarium, Chattanooga riverfront, the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga (UTC), Historic Chickamauga Civil War Battlefield, and Lookout Mountain. Guests of this hotel will enjoy many amenities, including free continental breakfast, free local calls, and free coffee. Guests will also enjoy the seasonal outdoor pool and BBQ area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and LaQuinta so you can book your Stadium Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Chattanooga Hotel Chattanooga
- La Quinta Hotel Chattanooga
- La Quinta Chattanooga
- Chattanooga La Quinta