There were five of us for two nights (four adults and one teenager). For some reason we were placed in a handicap room on the first floor. The room was cramped with two queen beds, a small dresser and a desk. The bathroom was atrocious and dangerous for any able-bodied person to use. I would be greatly concerned if any disabled relative of mine stayed there for safety reasons. The lighting was very dim, there was no counter space, just an industrial sink attached to the wall, a small mirror above it. The large shower would hold standing water and the only way it wouldn't flood the bathroom is if the shower head was pointed directly against the wall so then you were plastered against the wall trying to rinse. The tiles were extremely slick with any sort of moisture.
The beds were lumpy, the pillows were flat. The walls were paper thin. We heard a kid knocking on the headboard on the opposite side. One night we could hear the thump-thump-thump of a kid running back and forth. There were screeching kids at all hours of the night. The A/C unit was right against one of the beds and would blow air on the person sleeping closest to it.
The breakfast had potential - if there was any. When we arrived, there were no eggs, sausage or waffle mix. There were four hard biscuits. The male employee manning the area was rude and disrespectful to any customer that questioned about missing food. The area itself is cramped and dirty.
The area it was located it isn't the best but we drove downtown so it wasn't a big deal. But there were some suspect people hanging around. Could be unsettling for travelers who have to park far away and walk to the one dark entrance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of charming Chattanooga, Stadium Inn is just minutes from a wide array of attractions and sights, including Rock City, the Tennessee Aquarium, Chattanooga riverfront, the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga (UTC), Historic Chickamauga Civil War Battlefield, and Lookout Mountain. Guests of this hotel will enjoy many amenities, including free continental breakfast, free local calls, and free coffee. Guests will also enjoy the seasonal outdoor pool and BBQ area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, LaQuinta, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Stadium Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Chattanooga Hotel Chattanooga
- La Quinta Hotel Chattanooga
- La Quinta Chattanooga
- Chattanooga La Quinta