“This Hotel was ok it was very convienent for all of the...”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Chattanooga/near Hamilton P
Ranked #72 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Reviewed July 5, 2013

This Hotel was ok it was very convienent for all of the restraunts around in that area. The only thing is that the stairwells needed to be cleaned.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Soon H, Front Office Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Chattanooga/near Hamilton P, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Dear Donna J,

Thank you for your recent stay and feedback. I hope you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for noting our convenient location. I will share your comments with our housekeeping so we can keep a better eye on our stairwells. Thank you again for taking the time to share your comments. I hope we may serve you again sometime.

microtelchatt@gmail.com

Write a ReviewReviews (1,120)

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Soon H, Front Office Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Chattanooga/near Hamilton P, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2013

Reviewed July 3, 2013

A good value but starting to show wear.
I noticed it in bathroom sink and rust around door frame.
Good location,across I-75 from malls with every store you could need.
Much cheaper than the hotels adjacent.
Quieter than I expected it to be and was very busy the 3 days I was there.
Room was clean and had a good sized TV with more channels than usual for hotels in this price range.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Soon H, Front Office Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Chattanooga/near Hamilton P, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2013

Dear Easternyurp,

Thank you for your recent stay and feedback. Thank you for noting our valuable, convenient location and amenities. We are working to update our property. Thank you for bringing these details to our attention, so that we may take proper action. I hope you enjoyed your stay here and will return sometime.

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Soon H, Front Office Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Chattanooga/near Hamilton P, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed June 30, 2013

I went on Priceline.com to arrange a hotel room for a couple of nights for a family vacation. I chose it because it had average reviews, price was cheaper (as we were going to Nashville for 3 nights after), breakfast and an indoor pool. Unfortunately, when I asked where the pool was, I was informed that it was a 1/2 mile away at Rush Fitness Center. We could use the facilities since we were guests at the hotel. The attendant at the hotel at check in said "I bet you booked the room on Expedia, it says that we have an indoor pool." Well, Expedia AND Priceline have false advertising. Our room smelled horrible like wet dogs, there were stains on the floor, the walls were dirty, the ceiling was patched, the closet had patching, the fridge was dirty and leaked. The micowave and top of the refrigerator had carvings from previous guests who scratched words over the top of it. The bedding had stains as well. It was simply unbelievable. One night was the most I could take since we got to the room at 9 pm. I ate the cost for the other night. Simply unbelievable. I have never put my family in this type of situation before. I can't believe that other people woudl say that their rooms were clean and it was a decent place. A hotel can't have 1/2 the rooms look decent and the other half not. I can't believe that. I'm sickened by this whole experience. We had another hotel booked through Hotels.com and I cancelled that. I just can't trust those sites anymore. As a matter of fact the hotel we booked in Nashville (Country Inn and Suites) also was advertised on Hotels.com as having an indoor pool-I called, they didn't so I just didn't want to even try it.

Room Tip: Please don't choose Room 237
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Soon H, Front Office Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Chattanooga/near Hamilton P, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Dear Travelsafe4,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I apologize that you were misinformed about our property and were displeased with your room. I will check into what information is being advertised online through third-party sites. I will share your comments with our housekeeping and maintenance so we can make improvements as needed. Again, thank you for taking the time to bring these concerns to our attention. I assure you we take your feedback seriously and will make every effort to improve. If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact me at (423) 510-0761.