Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Chattanooga/near Hamilton P
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
1,156 results
All reviewsroom was cleanbagelsfridge and microwavehamilton placestaff was very friendlyinterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 23, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Soon H, Front Office Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Chattanooga/near Hamilton P, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Microtel is definitely a budget chain, but one of, if not the best such of budget chains. The staff at Microtel, Chattanooga, is strongly customer oriented. While not large or elaborate the rooms are quite adequate for a short restful stay.
I had just gotten out of the hospital. I had a 46 lb oxygen generator in my car. When I arrived, there was a young Christian man in the lobby whom I think was a guest (he started talking to me about the massacre several years ago at VA Tech since I had Tech cap on). I asked him to get the generator out of my car which he cheerfully did. He was so glad to help, that I did not even think of tipping.
The next morning, I tried to warm up a piece of pizza in the motel microwave, I dropped the pizza in the floor. In seconds, a women working there told me not to bother, and she cleaned up the mess, and then asked if she could help me with something else.
When I got ready to leave, I went to the desk to get someone to load my oxygen generator. A man who worked there cheerfully did it. I tried to tip him and he emphatically refused any tip, walking away.
The room was small, but had every convenience. There was complete quiet in the room.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Dear copper2003,

Thank you for your recent stay and feedback. Thank you for our budget-friendly rates and amenities, as well as noting the service efforts of our staff. I am glad you enjoyed your stay here and were assisted promptly when you needed it. I hope we may serve you again sometime.

Trina Gordy
microtelchatt@gmail.com

Reviewed June 19, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Room is small but decent bed. The bathroom mirror is a "smoked" glass and makes it hard to see clearly to put in contact lenses, etc. The breakfast offerings are very carb heavy and the attendant wiped coffee drips off the floor with the same rag he wiped tables clean with.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Soon H, Front Office Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Chattanooga/near Hamilton P, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

Dear Lurann H,

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback. I apologize that your mirror made your morning routine difficult. Our mirrors are not typically “smoked” so I will definitely check on this matter. Also, I apologize that our breakfast attendant did not correctly clean up with different towels for the floor and counter. I will be sure to share your comments with our staff to ensure this does not happen again. I hope your stay was otherwise enjoyable. Please visit again so we may better serve you and earn your full satisfaction.

Trina Gordy