Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Chattanooga/near Hamilton P
Ranked #74 of 97 Hotels in Chattanooga
Tullahoma, Tennessee, United States
“our hotel experience”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

excellant service. The bed was very comfortable the continental breakfast very well stocked would definately stay there again when in that area. And the staff was very friendly and helpful with all our needs.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Bowmanville, Canada
Reviewed July 16, 2012 via mobile

Convenient location off I -75.Many popular restaurants within walking distance.Very friendly check in.Clean comfortable room.Extremely friendly housekeeping staff.Continental breakfast was very sufficient.

• Stayed June 2012
Leoma
Reviewed July 16, 2012

They say dynomite comes in small packages, thats what came to my mind when thinking of this hotel.. We stayed here a couple of times over the past few years, the last time in June 2012. While the room size is somewhat smaller than average, they are very nice. Always clean, modern furnishings. Breakfast good. Waffle maker! (my bunch likes this!) Cereal ,muffins,etc. Oh, & the staff was very nice. The woman at the front desk was the same both trips ( a couple of ears apart) & she was very sweet, with a friendly smile. We will defintely stay here again. Just a minute off interstate.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Rogersville, Tennessee, United States
Reviewed July 13, 2012

My husband and I celebrated our 11th anniversary last July (2011), and to treat ourselves, we went to Chattanooga, with plans to go to the Aquarium one of the 2 days we were going to be there. We stayed at the Microtel there near Hamilton Place Mall. What a nice room we had. It was not very large, but we only needed it for one night, so it was more than sufficient. The hotel is a bit tricky to get to, but it's very pleasant. The staff was wonderful and the entire hotel was very clean. Our room was nice, and we were able to look out over the parking lot and keep a check on our vehicle. A definite plus!
The room was the perfect temperature when we went in, and there was no weird smell like many hotels have, usually due to the cleaning products they use. We were more than comfortable there, and were close to shopping and some very nice restaurants. We very much enjoyed our stay there, and would stay there again if the need arose.

Room Tip: We were on the second floor in a front facing room, but traffic sounds were not an issue, nor were a...
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank BWilder13
Reviewed April 27, 2012

I was only here for one night but due to travelling and lack of sleep -- this place was perfect. Great value! The room was compact but great for my friend and myself! Bed was very comfortable! Staff was great! I will stay there again when I re-visit Chattanooga! The location is great as there is plenty of restaurants around. There was some construction but it didn't get in the way!

• Stayed March 2012
2 Thank sweeeetmelissa
Washington Township, Ohio
Reviewed February 12, 2012

My wife and I stayed one night in a "King bed" room, the second stay in a single "double bed" room. We felt the room was clean and the staff very friendly. I really didn't see what other people complained about, unless they were expecting a 5 star hotel at a 2 ($) star hotel.

Wireless internet worked for what I needed it for.

The only Con comment is that the rooms (that we stayed in) are compact and tight for two people to move around in. With that said, we will likely stay there again on our trips to Florida.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank RickBB_12
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed January 25, 2012

I wish I had read the reviews on here before coming to this place. It really does look like a crack house. I came in about 10 pm and was stopped by a couple in the parking lot asking for money that looked like a couple of crackheads.When I came in the clerk acted as if nothing was wrong. I asked if I could cancel my reservation and was told I couldnt.It was late and I didnt want to argue so I thought I would just make the best of it. On the way to my room I was asked by someone in the hallway did I want to buy drugs.I practically ran to my room and locked and bolted the door. When I looked out the window I could see women hanging around in the parking lot who appeared to be prostitutes.The room itself was filthy and disgusting with peeling wallpaper and mold growing in the shower. The next morning I tried to tell the desk clerk about it and she said "What did you expect? The Hilton? I was so floored by her complete lack of caring I just walked out.It was the worst hotel experience I've ever had
and I actually travel a lot for work. It was really terrible.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
4 Thank Mel354

Travelers are raving about these Chattanooga hotels