“BW Plus Arbour Inn & Suites”

BEST WESTERN PLUS Arbour Inn & Suites
Ranked #35 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Lima, United States
“BW Plus Arbour Inn & Suites”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2014

in our travels through Tennessee, we stopped and had a very pleasant experience. Staff aided us with our issues in a prompt and courteous manner. Would certainly stay in same location again, given the opportunity. Very convenient to I-75.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Alicia L, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Arbour Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 14, 2014
Dear Tricia G,

Thank you so much for choosing the Best Western Plus Arbour Inn & Suites as your accommodation of choice during your recent travels and for your glowing recommendation to future guests. We sincerely appreciate your kind words and your wonderful feedback regarding our hospitality team. I will be sure to pass along your kudos for a job well done. Should your travels bring you back to the area we look forward to accommodating you. Safe travels!

Social Media Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
  • Turkish first
Atlanta
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2014

I really enjoyed my stay just sorry I didn't know about the patio rooms :( Would have loved to have one of those as I was there in the summer. Staff was extremely helpful and the beds were comfortable and just right. I like the layout of the suite as it is perfect for two!! Will be back soon :)

Room Tip: Choose the suites
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Alicia L, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Arbour Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Dear Cruisetan7,

We wish to express our sincere gratitude for taking the time out of your busy schedule to give us a wonderful review. Please know that this is of great help to us, as we always want to hear the voice of our valued guests to gauge our overall performance. On behalf of our team, we hope for you to be our guest again at the Best Western Plus Arbour Inn & Suites in the near future.

Berkeley Lake, Ga
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2014

Stayed here with a large group, multiple families. The staff was very courteous and helpful. Rooms were clean and the beds were the most comfortable I have experienced in a hotel of this price range. The absolute best thing that I loved is that the remote controls to the tv were in a bag labeled "FRESH" and I happily surfed the tv channels that night not worrying about getting the cooties. Little far from the aquarium tourist scene but it's only a 10 minute drive and we saved $$ and were happy with our stay, no complaints.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Alicia L, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Arbour Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 30, 2014
Dear markay163,

Thank you so much for choosing the Best Western Plus Arbour Inn & Suites! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and we sincerely appreciate your recommendation on TripAdvisor. It is our goal for all of our guests to have a positive experience and to go above and beyond to exceed guest expectations. Should your group travels bring you back to the Chattanooga area, we hope to have the opportunity to be your accommodation of choice again.

Copperhill, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2014

Have stayed in a lot of BWs. This was one of the top five. Décor wasn't my taste, but furniture, especially bed, was very comfortable, & everything was clean. Breakfast was better than average, including scrambled eggs & make-your-own pancakes (not waffles.) Kudos to Reginald at the front desk, who was professional, courteous & helpful.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Alicia L, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Arbour Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Dear J M,

Thank you so much for choosing the Best Western Plus Arbour Inn & Suites and for your continued loyalty to our brand! We are so pleased to read about your enjoyable experience with us, and are excited that you enjoyed our delicious complimentary breakfast! We strive to ensure that our guests have a comfortable stay and to be your home away from home when you are traveling. We hope to have the opportunity to accommodate you in the near future and look forward to welcoming you back to the Scenic City!

Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

We picked up a coupon book at the Tennessee
Welcome Center and I started comparing prices and reviews on Tripadvisor. I was very pleased with my choice. The Best Western was clean, staff friendly, breakfast was good (friendly and helpful hostess). They honored the discount coupon! Great beds.

Stayed January 2014
2 Thank Beth B
Alicia L, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Arbour Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
Dear Beth B,

Thank you for choosing the Best Western Plus Arbour Inn & Suites for your recent stay and for recommending your experience her on TripAdvisor. Our team absolutely loves hearing from all our guests and I am very pleased to read that you recommend your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back.

United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

We stayed here on the day before christmas eve and was pleased with all of it for being a hectic time. Breakfast bar had everything you wanted - hot and cold items. We liked it so well that we stayed here again on the return trip after new years - we were again very pleased with it all. The night desk clerk was very helpful in getting a local radar map on his phone as it was the night of the artic blast and we had many miles to travel in the morning and we missed any reports on TV. The rooms both time was very clean. We'll be back again that's for sure.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Alicia L, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Arbour Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
Dear Linda B,

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to provide feedback regarding your experience with us at the Best Western Plus Arbour Inn & Suites. I realize when traveling for business or leisure you have many choices in the Chattanooga market, and we sincerely appreciate you choosing us. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back for future visits to the Scenic City!

Columbus, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2014

I had a great stay at the Best Western Plus Arbour Inn & Suites, and I would recommend it to others.

The hotel is in great condition, and the hotel lobby and my room appeared as if both had been renovated within the last five years or so. The king bed was very comfortable and just right for my needs: a supportive but not hard mattress with a comfortable pillow top mattress pad. The heat worked well in the room, especially on the two bitter cold nights when I stayed. When I watched some TV, the channel selection was impressive and slightly expanded compared to other similar hotels where I have previously stayed. Also, the TV in my room was huge and its picture was clear. The bathroom was in solid condition with nice quartz composite countertops and a shower head with multiple spray settings.

The breakfast had hot selections of eggs, biscuits, a meat option, and pancakes. The eggs were the best I've ever had at such a breakfast bar: They were fluffy, hot, and not watery (just the way I like them), and I paired them with a tasty biscuit. The coffee was hot, and the orange juice was pleasant and cold. The breakfast area was immaculately clean, really, and the tables were spotless, too. I had a nice conversation with Brenda and very much enjoyed the breakfast she made and the clean and organized eating space she created and maintained.

Check in and check out were a breeze, and every staff member with whom I interacted was pleasant and efficient. One woman who worked during the late afternoon offered me freshly baked cookies, which I appreciated.

The location of the hotel is great, conveniently located by I-75, not far from I-24, and across the street from a grocery store. I parked my car at the rear of the hotel outside of my room in a well-lit, fenced, and safe parking lot.

Overall, the room was clean, including the inside of the refrigerator and microwave. However, the room's only drawbacks to cleanliness were that areas of some of the walls needed to be wiped down because coffee or other material had been spilled on them. Additionally, the seat of the desk chair and the ottoman needed to be wiped down, too. Also, I understand that humans lose hair, and sometimes it's hard to clean them all in the bathroom and vacuum them from the carpet, but I saw a few too many hairs. Addressing these final details would place my rating at a 5 out of 5.

Even considering these minor cleanliness issues, I highly recommend this property and hope you choose to stay here for its great condition, service, safety, and value.

Room Tip: My request to have a room on the top floor was honored, and so I did not have anyone staying above m...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Alicia L, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Arbour Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Dear OhioKyle,

Thank you for going above and beyond in providing a detailed account of your recent stay at the Best Western Plus Arbour Inn & Suites! I am so pleased to read you assessment of your stay with us and truly value your feedback. It is warming to read of all the areas that we are doing well and we look forward to the opportunity to improve our guest services and accommodations with your wonderful suggestions. It is through continual guest feedback that we can access our strengths and weaknesses. Should your travels bring you back to the Scenic City I hope that we will be your first choice for hotel accommodations! Thanks once again for your wonderful feedback.

Social Media Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chattanooga
BEST WESTERN Heritage Inn
#41 of 96 in Chattanooga
Days Inn Chattanooga/Hamilton Place
La Quinta Inn & Suites Chattanooga - East Ridge
Wingate by Wyndham Chattanooga

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Arbour Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!