“great place”

Best Western Plus Arbour Inn & Suites
Ranked #37 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We stayed here on the day before christmas eve and was pleased with all of it for being a hectic time. Breakfast bar had everything you wanted - hot and cold items. We liked it so well that we stayed here again on the return trip after new years - we were again very pleased with it all. The night desk clerk was very helpful in getting a local radar map on his phone as it was the night of the artic blast and we had many miles to travel in the morning and we missed any reports on TV. The rooms both time was very clean. We'll be back again that's for sure.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Alicia L, Manager at Best Western Plus Arbour Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2014

Dear Linda B,

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to provide feedback regarding your experience with us at the Best Western Plus Arbour Inn & Suites. I realize when traveling for business or leisure you have many choices in the Chattanooga market, and we sincerely appreciate you choosing us. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back for future visits to the Scenic City!

Reviewed January 4, 2014

I had a great stay at the Best Western Plus Arbour Inn & Suites, and I would recommend it to others.

The hotel is in great condition, and the hotel lobby and my room appeared as if both had been renovated within the last five years or so. The king bed was very comfortable and just right for my needs: a supportive but not hard mattress with a comfortable pillow top mattress pad. The heat worked well in the room, especially on the two bitter cold nights when I stayed. When I watched some TV, the channel selection was impressive and slightly expanded compared to other similar hotels where I have previously stayed. Also, the TV in my room was huge and its picture was clear. The bathroom was in solid condition with nice quartz composite countertops and a shower head with multiple spray settings.

The breakfast had hot selections of eggs, biscuits, a meat option, and pancakes. The eggs were the best I've ever had at such a breakfast bar: They were fluffy, hot, and not watery (just the way I like them), and I paired them with a tasty biscuit. The coffee was hot, and the orange juice was pleasant and cold. The breakfast area was immaculately clean, really, and the tables were spotless, too. I had a nice conversation with Brenda and very much enjoyed the breakfast she made and the clean and organized eating space she created and maintained.

Check in and check out were a breeze, and every staff member with whom I interacted was pleasant and efficient. One woman who worked during the late afternoon offered me freshly baked cookies, which I appreciated.

The location of the hotel is great, conveniently located by I-75, not far from I-24, and across the street from a grocery store. I parked my car at the rear of the hotel outside of my room in a well-lit, fenced, and safe parking lot.

Overall, the room was clean, including the inside of the refrigerator and microwave. However, the room's only drawbacks to cleanliness were that areas of some of the walls needed to be wiped down because coffee or other material had been spilled on them. Additionally, the seat of the desk chair and the ottoman needed to be wiped down, too. Also, I understand that humans lose hair, and sometimes it's hard to clean them all in the bathroom and vacuum them from the carpet, but I saw a few too many hairs. Addressing these final details would place my rating at a 5 out of 5.

Even considering these minor cleanliness issues, I highly recommend this property and hope you choose to stay here for its great condition, service, safety, and value.

Room Tip: My request to have a room on the top floor was honored, and so I did not have anyone staying above m...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Alicia L, Manager at Best Western Plus Arbour Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

Dear OhioKyle,

Thank you for going above and beyond in providing a detailed account of your recent stay at the Best Western Plus Arbour Inn & Suites! I am so pleased to read you assessment of your stay with us and truly value your feedback. It is warming to read of all the areas that we are doing well and we look forward to the opportunity to improve our guest services and accommodations with your wonderful suggestions. It is through continual guest feedback that we can access our strengths and weaknesses. Should your travels bring you back to the Scenic City I hope that we will be your first choice for hotel accommodations! Thanks once again for your wonderful feedback.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

It was after a long day of driving that we saw the BW sign and found this hotel. It was right off the interstate and easy to get to. It was clean, comfortable and had a wonderful breakfast offering to get us ready for rest of the trip. As usual you rarely are disappointed when staying at a BW.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Dear Kenneth S,

Thank you so much for your continued loyalty to Best Western and for your wonderful feedback and recommendation of your stay! We are so pleased to have been your accommodation of choice during your recent visit and truly value your glowing review of your experience with us! Should your travels bring you back to the area we look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Thought it was a very nice place for an over night stay. The room was nice and clean the breakfast was hot and good. The service and the people were very nice and helpful. Would recommend this place to my family and friends.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Alicia L, Manager at Best Western Plus Arbour Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2014

Dear Brenda Y,

Thank you so much for choosing the Best Western Plus Arbour Inn & Suites! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and we thank you for taking the time to provide a review for future travelers here on TripAdvisor. Our team strives to provide every guest with a wonderful experience, and I am thrilled that we hit it out of the park! We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back on your return trip from Florida.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

We enjoyed our overnight stay at this hotel, which was conveniently located off the interstate. The hotel staff were friendly and professional and the hotel was clean and comfortable. We especially enjoyed the quality of the bed and room and slept well. Their breakfast was fresh and tasty--a high quality experience overall!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Alicia L, Manager at Best Western Plus Arbour Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2014

Dear Michael P,

Thank you so much for choosing the Best Western Plus Arbour Inn & Suites! Our goal is to provide excellent service and we are committed into exceeding our guests expectations to ultimately reach this objective. We cannot thank you enough for inspiring us to further excel in giving our valued guests the service that is beyond comparable. We hope that should your travels bring you back to the area, we have the opportunity to be your accommodation of choice.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

One of the nicest BWs that I have stayed in. service, accomodations and breakfast were wonderful. we have stayed at a number of BWs, but this was the Best yet. We will definately stay there again when we return to Hilton Head next year.

Dear RedsoxBruce,

Thank you so much for your glowing review of your stay with us at the Best Western Plus Arbour Inn & Suites! We are truly humbled by your wonderful feedback and we are so pleased that we had the opportunity to provide you with a hospitable and comfortable stay. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our entire team as a kudos for a job well done! We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed December 29, 2013

Hotel hard to find at night as it sits back off the road quite a bit. Staff were helpful and professional during check in and checkout. Rooms were okay - nothing special but price was good. Breakfast was lacking and all was "heat and serve" type of food - not much nutritious on the menu.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Alicia L, Manager at Best Western Plus Arbour Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2013

Dear Steve H,

Thank you for providing feedback regarding your recent stay at the Best Western Plus Arbour Inn & Suites! It is our goal to exceed guest expectations and we will certainly take the feedback that you provided to improve our service and quality. We hope should your travels bring you back to the area we will have the opportunity to provide you with a superior stay.