“Wonderful stay”

Ranked #36 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Munich, Germany
“Wonderful stay”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

We were here in December 2012. Our stay was very great. Room was very nice and very clean. Price was fine, Free breakfast was good. Staff was very friendly, helpful and had great knowledge of the area. We had a really good time and enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Alicia L, Manager at Best Western Plus Arbour Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Dear Carina C,

Thank you so much for choosing the Best Western Plus Arbour Inn & Suites for your recent visit to the Scenic City! I am so pleased that you had a wonderful stay, and on behalf of our entire team we look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
  • Turkish first
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Hotel was nearly empty but there seemed to be some internal miscommunication regarding our room. Room was large but a level below the lobby, essentially under the lobby. Found somebody's nightgown hanging on the back of the bathroom door, no shampoo in the bathroom, crumbs on the floor. So, it appeared the room was not completely cleaned prior to our check-in. Plus, there was a periodic loud grinding noise that kept waking me up. The woman at the desk the next morning suggested the noise was the elevator. She was sympathetic and apologetic when I related the issues encountered. Finally, we got to breakfast at 9:25 and it was all gone, cleaned up, over. Seems like an early quit for breakfast.

Room Tip: All staff were sweet but this place needs recalibrated.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank ALEXANDER L
Alicia L, Manager at Best Western Plus Arbour Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Dear AD L,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback regarding your stay. Our team strives daily to exceed expectations and we are terribly sorry that you were left to feel disappointed with the conditions of your guest room. I have spoken with the General Manager, the housekeeping staff, and our we have put measures into place to ensure that these issues are resolved. I hope that you will give us another opportunity to provide you with a superior experience and apologize for any inconveniences you experienced during your stay with us.
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed April 22, 2013

The staff was very courteous and helpful. The room was very good and clean for the value. The location is very convenient, right off I75. The free breakfast is very good, they have eggs, sausage, yogurt, pancake, fruit, juice, milk, etc. This is one of the best free breakfast I've had. I've also enjoyed using the free Internet service.

Room Tip: choose room away from ice machine
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Hai D
Alicia L, Manager at Best Western Plus Arbour Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Dear Hai D,

We truly appreciate the time you have taken to write this review. We are very pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay and we will definitely look forward to having you back in the future.
Sevierville, Tennessee
Reviewed April 22, 2013

This is a fairly large facility for a Best Western near the interstate. Check-in and check-out were quick and easy. The room was comfortable and the breakfast was OK even though the pancake warmer was broken. We attended a concert in downtown Chattanooga but find that area very expensive for what is offered and the short drive to the out skirts is easy.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Alicia L, Manager at Best Western Plus Arbour Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Dear Kirk_Chandler,

Thank you for choosing the Best Western Plus Arbour Inn & Suites for your recent stay and for recommending your experience on TripAdvisor for other guests to potentially read.
I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed your time with us and that our facilities and team ensured your stay was comfortable.We certainly look forward to welcoming your return in the near future.
Reviewed April 17, 2013

The staff were great at this hotel. The rooms were nice for the value. Free breakfast was good also and clean. We stayed one night on the way to our destination then stayed again on our return trip home. We were surprised to receive a deluxe room on the 2nd stay. Again, we were so impressed with the staff both behind the desk and the staff at the breakfast buffet.

• Stayed April 2013
Alicia L, Manager at Best Western Plus Arbour Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Dear travelinglov,

Thank you so much for choosing the Best Western Plus Arbour Inn & Suites for your recent visit to the Chattanooga area and for taking the time to write a wonderful review on TripAdvisor! I am so glad that you enjoyed the comfort and value of your stay. I am also pleased that you enjoyed the complimentary upgrade to one our our 2 room suites! Whenever possibly, we enjoy treating our guests to these extra little perks. Should your travels bring you back to the Chattanooga area I hope that we will be on your speed dial!
Stafford, Virginia
Reviewed April 16, 2013

This was the 3rd Best Western I stayed in over the last 3 months and by far the worst. My previous experiences were great which is why I was a bit surprised at my experience here.

First off the location is close to the highway but the neighborhood is a bit to be desired. Definitely a seedier part of town. Upon arrival everything seemed OK. I checked in and drove around back to park closer to the room. As soon as I opened the door to the hallway I was hit with the smell of stale smoke. The room was clean but you could tell the hotel was old. Any updating was purely cosmetic. I could hear all noise in the hallway in my suite. It was so loud that when someone knocked on the door across the hall I thought it was my door. It was fairly chilly and the bed was dressed with a sheet a and very thin quilt. There were no extra blankets around like I am use to having at my other Best Western's. So I had to constantly change the temperature to accommodate our needs. One of the reasons I like Best Western is because of the breakfast. This breakfast was not worth the time it took to walk down the hall. Basically, think of the worst school breakfast you ever had and I am sure it would be comparable to what was served. The tables in the dinning area were filthy from patrons that ate earlier. I noticed the person that was replenishing the food but I did not see anyone cleaning the tables.

All in all save yourself the time. Skip this place and go elsewhere. You will not get your monies worth here nor will you have a relaxing experience.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Nicole J
Alicia L, Manager at Best Western Plus Arbour Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
Dear Nicole J,

Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. I am very sorry to read about the troubles you encountered with the room accommodations received. We appreciate your feedback as this is our best resource for improving guest services.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chattanooga
Best Western Heritage Inn
#42 of 96 in Chattanooga
Days Inn Chattanooga/Hamilton Place
La Quinta Inn & Suites Chattanooga - East Ridge
Wingate by Wyndham Chattanooga

Been to Best Western Plus Arbour Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!