“Better than the usual Best Western”

Best Western Plus Arbour Inn & Suites
Ranked #33 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I'm a big advocate of Hotwire. It's kinda like a thrill, you're getting a great deal, but what is the hotel really going to be like. Well we pulled in and I was like "oh great, tan building metal roof :(" I thought my luck had ran out. Sketchy guy smoking near the rear entrance made me a little nervous. *disclaimer I'm sure he was harmless. He said "evening y'all".* But back to what I'm reviewing here. We walked in and the room was a little dated with colors but was very clean. Brushed my teeth and cleaned up, and laying down was the best part! The bed was super comfy and the pillows were awesome!
Overall good value and better than the average Best Western. I'd be happy with the Hotwire roulette if I stayed here again.
Can't tell you about the breakfast though, we skipped it and opted for Cracker Barrel.
In the words of the guy outside "Evening y'all!"

• Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank Steg211
Alicia L, Manager at Best Western Plus Arbour Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

Evening Ya'll!

Thank you for experiencing the extra "Plus" at the Best Western Plus Arbour Inn & Suites and for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor! It's always great to hear from our guests about how much they enjoyed the comfort and value of our hotel!

Next time, be sure to try our complimentary Breakfast Buffet! I'm sure you'll love Southern favorites like biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs, make your own pancake machine, and much more!

Should the hotel roulette bring you back to the Best Western Plus Arbour Inn & Suites we look forward to accommodating you in the future!

There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Arbour Inn & Suites

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Would have given a five but slow check in and desk clerk not friendly at all. Room very nice and comfortable bed. As quiet as any room I've been in. Breakfast alot better than most. Would stay here agin.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank suewdf
Alicia L, Manager at Best Western Plus Arbour Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Dear suewdf,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Best Western Plus Arbour Inn & Suites. We are pleased to read that you enjoyed the comfort of your room, especially after a long trip and a late night check in. I am sure you were ready to relax and I am glad that we were able to offer a comfortable bed for you to do so!

Please accept my sincere apologies if you were left to feel disappointed with the efficiency of check in and the friendliness of the front desk clerk. In short, it is our ultimate goal to exceed our guests’ expectations and to ensure satisfaction, and I am sorry that we fell short.

I hope that you will give us an opportunity to provide you with a superior experience at the Best Western Plus Arbour Inn & Suites. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and we look forward to accommodating you in the future!

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Where do I start!
The hotel is conveniently located at exit 1 on I-75. Hotel appears to have been recently renotated, everything was bright and clean. The receptionist was cheery, and very helpful.
The room was nicely decorated, this Hotel is a plus for a reason, the bathroom was spotless, the tub did not have any of that black gungy stuff around the edges. The BED was delightful. Best nights sleep I had on the whole trip. The mattress seemed to cuddle around you, just what you would imagine sleeping on a cloud would be like. The inroom directory had prices for various items in the room, ie: towels, hair dryer, but nothing was mentioned about a mattress, when I enquired at the receptionist desk in the morning, she did not know where it could be purchased.
Breakfast area very large with lots of tables. Lots of excellent choices on the free buffet, and the beverage area was away from the eating area, so individuals wanting to travel with a drink, where not infering with the guests trying to get breakfast. Loved the pancake maker, neater than the old fashion waffle maker.
Nothing is ever perfect, and I have several concers. The handicap entrance, at the West side of the building had several stairs, also inside at that entrance there was a protution in the floor covered with the carpeting, I would have fallen had I not had my cane to steady me.
If ever in the area, I would stay again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear AllistonGrandma,

On behalf of our team, we are very pleased to read of your positive impressions after your stay with us at the Best Western Plus Arbour Inn & Suites! Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor and for complimenting our team for their helpfulness, our wonderful maid staff for keeping the rooms spotless, and our dynamic breakfast team who puts together a marvelous spread!

I am pleased to read that you "slept on a cloud!" Many guests have boosted about our comfortable mattresses. I have inquired where one can be purchased and I will contact you directly once I track down the answer!

I thank you for also offering some suggestions for improvements. We welcome all feedback from our valued guests! I will be sure to pass along your comments to our maintenance team.

Once again, thank you very much for your time and business. Next time you are traveling on I-75 please stop in and visit with us!

Reviewed March 17, 2013

From the first step in the door a lack of hospitality. No desk person arrived and almost ten minutes passed before the arrival and which time four people were waiting. No apology for no one being present. Room was clean enough. Beds were comfortable Breakfast was mediocre at best with stale, left over tasting sweet rolls on a Saturday morning. Only one person on duty at checkout resulting in a wait. A definite lack of hospitality.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ScottStPaul
Alicia L, Manager at Best Western Plus Arbour Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Dear ScottStPaul,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Best Western Plus Arbour Inn & Suites. All guest feedback allows us the opportunity to improve our services and facilities and we readily welcome both positive and constructive comments.

I apologize that there was not a front desk employee there upon your arrival. After a long day of traveling I understand that this would be frustrating. Your impressions of our hotel are not like many that have stayed with us, and I hope that you will give us another opportunity to exceed your expectations in the future. Our team strives daily to exceed expectations and we are terribly sorry that you were left to feel disappointed.

With that said, I am very happy to read your positive comments about our comfortable beds as well as the cleanliness of your room. Thanks once again for sharing your experience. We appreciate your feedback as this is our best resource for improving guest services.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

I helped arrange the stay at this Best Western for my daughter's team. They made me a hero !!
The girls and chaperones/coaches loved the spacious, spotlessly clean rooms. The breakfast buffet had something for everyone-no one left hungry !!! The staff was friendly and professional.
I wanted a clean, safe, nice hotel for the girls and Best Western got the job done !!! The arrangements were easy and the customized key cards were a huge hit. We will be staying here
for our next Chattanooga competition and I am also recommending it for my son's summer lacrosse tournament. Very pleased we chose this hotel !!!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Floridafunfamily,
Thank you for choosing the Best Western Plus Arbour Inn & Suites for your recent stay and for recommending your experience on TripAdvisor. We are absolutely thrilled to know that the staff was outstanding! We always try to go the extra mile with each one of our guests, and I am glad that our efforts were appreciated. We are glad to welcome you back in the near future for another great experience! See you soon!

Reviewed March 13, 2013

We loved staying in this hotel.

Highlights :

It's located just outside of the city.
The room was huge!
The mattress was perfect.
Everything was incredibly clean. Bathroom fixtures looked like new, remotes for the two big screen TVs were brand new.
The free breakfast was great quality food and a good start to the day. (bacon, eggs, biscuits an gravy.)
Great price.

We'll stay here next time we're in the area, for sure.

• Stayed: March 2013
Alicia L, Manager at Best Western Plus Arbour Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2013

Dear caffeinatedjess,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. We are always happy to know we have met our guests expectations. Thank you for all the nice comments. We hope to see you again soon! Perhaps next time you stay it will be warm enough for you to check out our wonderful full size outdoor pool and magnificent poolside suites! Safe travels!

Reviewed March 11, 2013

I checked in late that evening. Checkin was smooth & the front desk clerk was very professional. I got a great night's rest & then headed on further into Tennessee on business. I would recommend this hotel

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Alicia L, Manager at Best Western Plus Arbour Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2013

Dear Tom G,
We are so glad that you were pleased with our hotel! Your review is the exact experience we want every guest staying with us to have when departing our hotel property. Thank you kindly for your kind words and for taking the time out of your day to post your experience with us on TripAdvisor. Should your travels bring you back to the Chattanooga area we hope you will choose the Best Western Plus Arbour Inn & Suites!