“Best of the Best Westerns.”

Best Western Plus Arbour Inn & Suites
Ranked #37 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

I was very impressed with this hotel. The rooms were ultra clean. Bathrooms were spotless. TV worked great. Beds were very comfortable. Best of the Bests. Hotel staff members were friendly and helpful. We will make a point to stay here again.

3  Thank travelhappyOhio
Alicia L, Manager at Best Western Plus Arbour Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

Dear travelhappyOhio,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to enjoy the fantastic amenities at our hotel and experience the perks of the extra "Plus" at the Best Western Plus Arbour Inn & Suites and truly experience the Best of the Best! Thank you and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

I'm a road warrior and decided to stay here because of the ratings they have earned. I'm a new fan for this property and will stay here every time I'm in this area. I just can't say enough good about it in a short rating. This property is very clean and well managed. The young lady that checked me in was the best I've encountered in a while at making sure I was informed of all their amenities. Very pleasant experience here. They have 41" TV's and the beds are very comfortable. The rooms are well lit and spacious. The breakfast area is huge and plenty of choices to eat. It just doesn't get any better for the price point you pay here. I've seen properties at twice the rate that doesn't measure up to this hotel. Did I mention this property was clean? No blacking the bottom of the tub when you step into the shower. I've marked this property as a favorite and will not stay anywhere else when Chattanooga.

3  Thank Hal M
Alicia L, Manager at Best Western Plus Arbour Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2013

Dear Hal M,
Thank you so much for choosing our hotel for your recent trip to Chattanooga! We loved reading your review and would like to thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are honored to be your hotel of choice from now on and look forward to your return. Thanks again for being our guest and we wish you safe travels!

Best Regards,
Alicia L.
Social Media Manager

Reviewed February 26, 2013

I stayed at this Best Western just on a overnight get away. The guy who checked me in was really nice and seemed to like his job. The rooms were clean, nice and comfortable. The decor is excellent. The only thing that I had a complaint about was the breakfast, really bad. Need to work on this, but there was a Waffle House close by that was great so breakfast isn't all that important

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Alicia L, Manager at Best Western Plus Arbour Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Dear Amerilenne E,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write your feedback. I am so glad that you enjoyed our newly renovated hotel and decor, and for pointing out what an excellent staff we have! I will be sure to pass along your kind words. I am sorry that breakfast fell below your standards. Rest assured that your comments will be reviewed by our team and take actions accordingly. I greatly appreciate your feedback as this is the best resource for improving guest services. Thanks once again for choosing the Best Western Plus Arbour Inn & Suites and we look forward to accommodating you in the future!

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Room was beautiful and very spacious. Nice comfy bed and balcony with table and chairs. Staff very polite and helpful. I was pleasantly surprised and will definitly stay there again if I am back in that area. Reasonably priced as well!

Room Tip: I stayed on the first floor which overlooked the pool
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Dear Sunshine0415,
Thank you for your valued feedback of our property. We strive to provide the best possible experience and it is always great to hear from our guests on how we are doing. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed the comfortable accommodations of our wonderful suites, and that you appreciated the value. We strive to ensure that our guests are completely satisfied with their stay! We look forward to accommodating you in the future!

Reviewed February 18, 2013

We had a wonderful visit at this beautifully maintained hotel just across the border into TN. I was a bit intimidated upon arrival as the hotel is huge and I managed to get the room as far back as possible and on the third floor. On the initial trip back, I thought this was going to be pretty bad, but soon figured out where to park so that we didn't have to take a huge hike in and out of the hotel to the car. It is a much larger hotel than I had ever guessed.

The room was very clean and well appointed. I fell in love with the mattress and actually managed to sleep so well during the two nights we stayed. Of all of the souvenirs I've ever wanted to bring home from a trip, this time, it was the mattress.

It was wintertime and the outdoor pool was not in commission, but it looked large enough for kids to really enjoy.

We had a blast and will definitely try to stay here again should we have another weekend trip in the Chattanooga area. Recommend it highly.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Alicia L, Manager at Best Western Plus Arbour Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

Dear risingwolf1,
We are pleased to know we could accommodate you and your family so comfortably. That is our goal here at the Best Western Plus Arbour Inn & Suites. I am so glad that you were able to experience the extra Plus! Many thanks for boasting about us on TripAdvisor! The staff here really do work hard to go above and beyond for every guest every day. We take pride in what we do and your review is truly appreciated more than you may know. We look forward to being able to accommodate you again in the future.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Room was remodeled and beds very comfy. Only complaints would be remote for TV did not work and noisy neighbors. The latter is not the hotels fault. Staff friendly, although at check in clerk was working alone and seemed overwhelmed. Breakfast was good and workers very helpful. Would gladly stay again.

Room Tip: Suites worth the extra money as you will have two flat screen TV's, if traveling with family.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank hikes
Alicia L, Manager at Best Western Plus Arbour Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Dear hikes,
We thank you for your input and for taking the time to post this review. We are making improvements every day and it is the valued feedback from the guest that helps us the most!
I am so glad you appreciated our newly renovated rooms and suites. We look forward to being able to accommodate you on your next trip to Chattanooga.

Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

We stayed a few days while exploring the area. The hotel was very clean, and our room was immaculate. The breakfast was good, and we appreciated the fresh fruit. We were especially impressed with the staff. They were helpful and took the time to answer our questions. Thank you to Reginald, Karen, and Regina for making our stay so enjoyable.

Dear Em904,
We are pleased to know we could accommodate you and your family so comfortably, that is our goal. Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review about your stay, our staff and our facilities. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to Reginald, Karen, and Regina! We look forward to being able to accommodate you again in the future.