We stayed here over New Year's weekend. It is truly a great location and convenient to everything downtown plus free, fast internet service. Once we parked, we didn't have to drive anywhere. It was clean and quiet. We ate at the Big River Grill & Brewing Works which I highly recommend. The staff were very friendly and the food was good. We tried to eat at the Bluewater Grill but noone would wait on us-I don't recommend this restaurant. We enjoyed walking around downtown and felt very safe. I had the best cup of coffee at the Greyfrier coffee shop-they had free WiFi if you're into that sort of thing. We enjoyed a beer at the Hair of the Dog Pub. I have to tell you that we did the Riverboat dinner cruise on New Year's Eve and it was not what I expected. To me, if you look up the word hokey in the dictionary, it would be this cruise. I couldn't wait for it to be over-and they played "Rocky Top" for the last song-OMG. The band was horrible. I could go on and on about what an unusual experience the Riverboat cruise was-if you want a taste of Appalachia then try it. I think that when we go back to Chattanooga, we'll take the kids-it's really more of a family place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga, Tennessee hotel is conveniently located on the city's state-of-the-art complimentary electric shuttle route; take a ride from the riverfront to the Chattanooga Choo Choo and Warehouse Row for some afternoon shopping.Deluxe accommodations, friendly service and a relaxed southern atmosphere await guests at our Hilton Garden Inn hotel in Chattanooga. Certain to please the busy executive or leisure Tennessee traveler are the Hilton Garden Inn's array of special amenities including complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi Internet access, in-room hospitality center with a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker, dual-line phones with voicemail and data ports, large work desk, ergonomic chairs, and complimentary HBO(R). Hotel guests can also enjoy a complimentary USA Today(R) each weekday morning, our indoor swimming pool and whirlpool, fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment, our premiere fitness center and a 24-hour complimentary business center with secure remote PrinterOn(R) printing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga Downtown Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanooga Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Chattanooga