Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga Downtown
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Read House(Chattanooga)
View Hotel
All reviewsgreat locationwithin walking distancechildren's museumbaseball stadiumcreative discovery museumbig rivermovie theatertennessee aquariumnice hotelchattanooga downtownbreakfast buffetfront desk staffa great place to stayindoor poolshort drivechecking inenjoyed my stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 13, 2013 via mobile

Good property with excellent customer service from the front desk staff. Only complaint is the low water pressure, my shower was at a trickle most days. Overall you can expect the normal HGI experience with solid staff, good breakfast and convent location.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Mark Z, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2013

Hi, I am Mark Zielke the front desk manager. We certainly enjoyed having you stay with us and look forward to when you come back. This hotel is in a great location to the food and fun of downtown, just park at the hotel and walk. Thank you for mentioning the front desk, I never tire of hearing about the great job they do. I will make sure I tell the chief about how much you liked breakfast. Thank you for sharing your stay with us.

Mark Zielke, Front Desk Manager

Reviewed December 13, 2013

I can't say enough about this hotel. Let me start with clean, friendly, and the place to stay in Downtown Chattanooga all come to mind. An excellent location and the place to stay. Every single staff member we met spoke to us and they all ensured our stay was to our expectations and more. I'll be back!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hi, I am Mark Zielke the front desk manager. The staff makes the difference here. We are lucky to have so many quality people that work for us. I am glad to hear that we exceeded your expectation. That is always our goal and thank you for bring it to my attention. I hope to see you again soon. Thank you for sharing your stay with us.

Mark Zielke, Front Desk Manager

Reviewed December 5, 2013

Normally we stayed at the Choo Choo but it was full and decided to stay here. It was great! Location was great bar was great! Just around the corner from our favorite resturant! Definatly stay there again!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Mark Z, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2013

Hi, I am Mark Zielke the front desk manager. I am so glad you made the switch. This is how we build our loyalty. When people try our hotel and see the difference we make, they end up continuing to stay with us. We have a great staff that makes for a great stay. We look forward to you becoming a regular. Thank you for sharing your stay with us. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

Everything is within walking distance and easy access to the interstate if you drive. The breakfast service isn't over the top and you have a nice selection - a buffet of items or the chef will fix what you want.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hi, I am Mark Zielke the front desk manager. Location, location, location. We are in the best spot to see the attractions downtown. Easy to walk to both food and fun. I usually start my day off with our breakfast, an omelet and a pecan waffle. A good meal to start the day off right. I hope you stopped by the front desk to help you find the secrets that Chattanooga has. The front desk if full of information to help you have a wonderful stay. We are glad you shared your stay with us and hope to see you again soon. Thank you.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

We were looking for a "centralized" hotel in Downtown Chattanooga to take the Grandkids for a couple of nights. The Hilton Garden Inn was perfect in all aspects. The rooms were very clean and the staff very accommodating. The breakfast buffet was topnotch. All of us had a wonderful experience. Compliments to the all the staff who really know how to treat their guest. Will definitely stay here again and again....

Room Tip: Higher floors have less outside noise...like dumpster pick up
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Hi, I am Mark Zielke the front desk manager. I am glad you brought the grandkids to our hotel. It is in the perfect location to park here then walk to everything you want to go see. The front desk is a big help in finding the hidden jewels in the city. I hope you took the kids to the park on the river, there is a merry-go-round the with fountains there. As a kid the only thing better than a merry-go-round was a pool, which we also have that is heated. A great place to bring the kids and have a wonderful stay. We thank you for sharing your stay with us. We hope to see you soon.