Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga Downtown
$189
$161
  • Pool
$149
Wingate by Wyndham Chattanooga(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
$76
$129
$146
$136
$185
$172
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Best Western Royal Inn(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
$68
$54
Hotels.com
All reviewsgreat locationwithin walking distancechildren's museumbaseball stadiumcreative discovery museumbig rivermovie theatertennessee aquariumnice hotelchattanooga downtownbreakfast buffetfront desk staffa great place to stayindoor poolshort drivechecking inenjoyed my stay
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Chattanooga has a great downtown area. I really enjoyed walking to a couple of great restaurants nearby. The staff at HGI is wonderful. All very helpful and friendly--gave coupons to nearby restaurants when asked recomendations. Service during meals was quick and friendly without being intrusive. Room was nice and clean. Happy to see electrical plugs that were not hiding behind night stands or desk.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Mark Z, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Hi, I am Mark Zielke the front desk manager. Welcome to Chattanooga. I love this city. And we are in the prime location, right in the heart of it all. I hope you had time to spend in the city. There is a lot to do in three blocks; the front desk knows all the best spots to go. If you came for business you should come back just to spend the weekend here. We are glad you came and hope you come back soon. Thanks for sharing your stay with us.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

The Hilton Garden Inn is conveniently located near all downtown attractions and only a short walk uphill to the Bluff District and walking bridge. I used Hilton Honors points and was upgraded to a balcony room. Everything was perfect during our stay from the warm greetings from the desk to the housekeeping staff. The hotel was spotless and the bed was very comfortable. Breakfast is not complimentary but the cost is reasonable. We only wanted cereal so we were charged accordingly and not for the full meal.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Mark Z, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2013

Hi, I am Mark Zielke the front desk manager. Wow do we have a nice art museum, it surprises me that such a small city can have such a nice museum. If you ever hear of the Hunter doing a glass exhibit go. There are a lot of nice shops in that area as well. A great way to spend the day. If you stay till Sunday go to the open air market to buy some crafts. It is nice to see all the artists and their crafts. Across the river are some nice shops as well. Come by the front desk we have lots of information on how to have a great day. Hope to see you soon and thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

I read some of the previous comments about this hotel, but my visit was nice. The restrooms & room was clean and quiet. The only down was the very firm beds. By the time I got use to it, it was time to leave. The staff was extremely helpful even down to recommending attractions

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hi, I am Mark Zielke the front desk manager. You should try the king beds they have an adjustable firmness setting. Make it as soft as you want and sleep like a baby. We are trying to get all our bed to be adjustable in the near future. I hope you made it across the river to the merry-go-round, the kids love it. Come to the front desk we have many great ideas to spend the day with your family. Come back soon and thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Location was very convenient to downtown Chattanooga activities.
If you are going to see a baseball game, the stadium is right behind the hotel.
It is also very close to the children's museum.
This is my second stay at a Hilton Garden Inn this year. I will look them up again when I make travel plans.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Mark Z, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

Hi, I am Mark Zielke the front desk manager. The baseball team is a farm team for the Dogers. 5 dollars gets you in the door. A great deal and a wonderful time. We have a great location in downtown that gets you everywhere quickly. Nice for buisness or when with your family. Hope to see you soon, thanks for staying with us.

Mark Zielke, Front Desk Manager

Reviewed September 28, 2013

HGI is just a great, consistent brand. In an HGI you can count on a great workout in the morning, a made to order delicious breakfast, a friendly, helpful staff, a relaxing spot to grab a drink, etc. This place has all of that. The beds are sleep number style, which I really like. The rooms are well appointed, spacious, comfortable and spotless. The location of this hotel is super. Easy walking distance to great restuarants and Chatanooga attractions. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Mark Z, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Hi, I am Mark Zielke the front desk manager. Thank you for the wonderful review. I have always thought this is a great hotel but I am a little biased. I enjoy working with such nice people, and the breakfast spoils me. The location could not be better. It makes for one of the best hotels experiences you can have. I hope more people come to experience the difference we make. See you soon and bring a friend.

Mark Zielke, Front Desk Manager