“Nice Suite”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Singapore, Singapore
“Nice Suite”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Location was very convenient to downtown Chattanooga activities.
If you are going to see a baseball game, the stadium is right behind the hotel.
It is also very close to the children's museum.
This is my second stay at a Hilton Garden Inn this year. I will look them up again when I make travel plans.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Mark Z, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga Downtown, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Hi, I am Mark Zielke the front desk manager. The baseball team is a farm team for the Dogers. 5 dollars gets you in the door. A great deal and a wonderful time. We have a great location in downtown that gets you everywhere quickly. Nice for buisness or when with your family. Hope to see you soon, thanks for staying with us.

Mark Zielke, Front Desk Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Houston, TX
Reviewed September 28, 2013

HGI is just a great, consistent brand. In an HGI you can count on a great workout in the morning, a made to order delicious breakfast, a friendly, helpful staff, a relaxing spot to grab a drink, etc. This place has all of that. The beds are sleep number style, which I really like. The rooms are well appointed, spacious, comfortable and spotless. The location of this hotel is super. Easy walking distance to great restuarants and Chatanooga attractions. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Mark Z, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga Downtown, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Hi, I am Mark Zielke the front desk manager. Thank you for the wonderful review. I have always thought this is a great hotel but I am a little biased. I enjoy working with such nice people, and the breakfast spoils me. The location could not be better. It makes for one of the best hotels experiences you can have. I hope more people come to experience the difference we make. See you soon and bring a friend.

Chattanooga, United States
Reviewed September 25, 2013

My wife and I are from Chattanooga, so we know this town very well. I chose to surprise her with a night away from the kids so we could stay downtown and enjoy a long night out. This hotel is in a great location - just two blocks from dozens of resturaunts and fun things to do downtown. It is just a nice place to be. It has a beautiful lobby, a nice bar and outdoor patio with a fireplace to add to the relaxed mood. The best part - the staff exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Mark Z, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga Downtown, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Hi, I am Mark Zielke the front desk manager. It is always nice to hear that we are exceeding your expectations. It is a wonderful place to relax after a night on the town. With the outdoor fireplace and the fully stocked bar right there. Enjoy yourself then, boom, right to your room. Easy as that. And so many nice places to eat in 2 blocks. Enjoy downtown, enjoy yourselves, we make it easy. Thanks for staying, tell your friends about the time you had and come back.

Thanks

Mark Zielke, Front Desk Manager.
Sioux Falls, United States
Reviewed September 24, 2013

On our visit to Chattanooga while on a road trip my wife and I decided to stay here after searching trip advisor. We were very happy with our choice! The staff was very friendly and helpful, the hotel was very clean, housekeeping was very good and the breakfast was great. The hotel was within easy walking distance to the aquarium, the river, the art museum, many restaurants and the pedestrian bridge which we walked across many times. The Chattanooga Choo Choo was a short trolley ride away and Lookout Mountain with its attractions was very easy to get to from the hotel. We highly recommend The Hilton Garden Inn Downtown to anyone visiting Chattanooga.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hi, I am Mark Zielke the front desk manager. This is a nice city and it sounds like you saw many of attractions. I hope you explored around the museum. There are a lot of nice shops on the road to the museum. And of course our hotel in right in the heart of downtown. So much to see so close by. Our hotel is close to everything and you get great service to go along with that. The front desk is very helpful in finding hidden treasure around town. Thanks for coming by, tell your friends about what a great place you found.

Roswell
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

Our family of 4 stayed here for one night and had a nice time. My only big complaint was the terrible pillows. My husband and I both woke up with stiff necks. Most of the staff were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was pretty good. Apparently there are not any good restaurants that serve Sunday brunch so this might be your best bet. The indoor pool is nice but quite small so try to go when it is not crowded. Everything was very clean and the hotel is in a great location.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank Lauren K
Mark Z, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga Downtown, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Hi, I am Mark Zielke the front desk manager. We have both foam and feather pillows, please let the front desk know if you are unhappy so we can fix the problem. The front desk is very knowledgeable with places to eat so always check there first before you go out; we might just introduce you to your new favorite place. I am glad to hear how much you enjoyed the staff and location. We look forward to you coming back. See you soon.

Marietta, United States
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Enjoyed every minute staying in this hotel - the employees, the food, the pool, check in and check out. Exellent, I would stay here again - it's close to the river and walking distance to a lot of resturants.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Mark Z, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga Downtown, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Hi, I am Mark Zielke the front desk manager. I have many good times here as well. The breakfast is really good; they do such a good job on the omelets. I think I'll have one this morning. Lots of friendly people work here and it makes a difference. Make sure you come by the front desk; we know all the great spots to eat and drink. We also have discounts to many of those places. Tell a friend, and come see us again soon.

Mark Zielke, Front Desk Manager.
chattan
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Had another great stay at the Hilton. Lori Jenkins knows her business, we will continue to let her make our plans. Just can't beat having all the great downtown businesses just a short walk away. Better yet, you don't even have to leave the hotel to have a great breakfast or a cocktail in the evening. Kurt at the front desk and the rest of the staff are sooo nice. Did miss Ben, but glad to hear he got promoted.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Mark Z, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga Downtown, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Hi, I am Mark Zielke the front desk manager. We all miss Ben, he is a great guy and we are glad to see him doing so well. We have a lot of great employees here and take pride in the fact. That is our greatest asset here at the Hilton Garden Inn, our employees. The care they give everyday sets us apart from all the others. They breath life into these walls. A hotel is just walls, but the employees make it like home. Come back soon, we look forward to it.

Mark Zielke Front Desk Manager.