Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga Downtown
$116
Country Inn
$110
  • Breakfast included
Staybridge Suites Chattanooga Downtown(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
$107
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Royal Inn(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
$81
$76
$149
$124
Wingate by Wyndham Chattanooga(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
$76
The Chattanoogan(Chattanooga)
$170
$111
  • Pool
All reviewsgreat locationwithin walking distancechildren's museumbaseball stadiumcreative discovery museumbig rivermovie theatertennessee aquariumnice hotelchattanooga downtownbreakfast buffetfront desk staffa great place to stayindoor poolshort drivechecking inenjoyed my stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 22, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for a weekend getaway. The location was great! We drove the short drive up to Rock City for the early afternoon. When we returned to the hotel, we parked the car and enjoyed a stroll around the city and along the riverbank trails. Everything was in walking distance! The aquarium, river walkways, and great restaurants were all just a block or two away. The hotel was nicely updated and the room was peaceful. The only problem that we had when we first arrived was the fact that there was limited parking directly behind the hotel, since the parking lot is shared with a children's discovery museum next door during the day. We really didn't want to park in the parking deck on the next block over. However, when we returned from Rock City around five o'clock there was plenty of parking available just behind the hotel. The price seemed sort of high; however the neighborhood felt safe and secure. I've learned from past experience that you don't stay just anywhere in Chattanooga. The cheaper hotels often tend to be in shady neighborhoods.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Mark Z, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Hello, my name is Mark Zielke the front desk manger. We are at a great location, safe and secure in the heart of downtown. We do share a parking until about 4:00 then it clears out for our guests. It is great to walk around the area, it is safe and beautiful. The river walk is one of my favorite place to walk, as well as going across the walking bridge to the park across the river. Also a lot of nice places to shop and the free shuttle will take you back to within one block of the hotel! Come again soon and bring your friends.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

This is a wonderful hotel for business or pleasure. Great location and great staff (Colby is a treasure at the font desk!). Ask at the desk if they have any coupons or free treats for whatever restaurant you are planning to visit. Parking is a breeze right behind the hotel. If traveling with kids, the Children's Museum is right next door. Quiet hallways, clean rooms and Inn hospitality. This is a place for repeat visits!

Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank QuiltNurse

Hi, my name is Mark Zielke the front desk manager. Colby is a wealth of information and just a nice guy. He excels at helping people and makes everyone stay just a little better. This is a great hotel with excelent staff. The location can not be beat for convinence. Just the perfect package. We are glad you had a great time and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Thanks, Mark Zielke, Front Desk Manager.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

The room had a musty smell, but over all the rooms where clean and the bed was very comfortable, location of the hotel overall was very close and within walking distance for the other attractions that chattanooga had to offer.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Robert P
HGI-ManagerChatt, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2013

Hello, my name is Mark Zielke the front desk manager. It sounds like you stayed in one of the king bed rooms. They have the adjustable firmness setting, I love those beds. I get it just right and fall right asleep. I am glad you had a great experence with the staff, they are great. Talking with the front desk employees can get you many discounts to both food and fun. There are many great places to eat close by and great attractions. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

We decided to take a one night getaway with my four year old, and chose this hotel based on the reviews, as well as its location next to the children's museum. We had so much fun! I love that you can park your car and walk - we walked next door to the museum, as well as to dinner. The hotel itself was really nice and super clean. Beds were comfortable. My son had tons of fun in their indoor pool. I love that they have a bar in the lobby. We got a couple glasses of wine to take upstairs with us. Staff was very courteous and recommended a great dinner place and provided a coupon. My only regret is that we didn't stay longer!

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank runningmathteacher
HGI-ManagerChatt, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2013

Hi I am Mark Zielke the front desk manager. I hope you made it over to the merry-go-round at the park across the river. You can take the walking bridge or the free shuttle to the park. And after a nice walk I like how the hot tub overlooks the pool so you can rest your tired muscles while watching the kids in the pool. Also the river walk is nice for taking in wildlife. I have seen eagles on two occasions. Just a very family friendly town. Come when you can stay longer we look forward to seeing you soon.

Mark Zielke Front Desk Manager.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Excellent location in Downtown Chattanooga close to everything. The entire staff was very friendly, the facility was clean and well maintained. You should consider your stay to be here, oh, and there are cookies in the lobby too!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGI-ManagerChatt, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

I am sorry to say that the cookies will be leaving us but will be replaced by a fruit bar. Inn (pun) an effort to stay on the leading front we are making our hotel greener and are switching the sugary snakes to healthier ones that still taste great. We are making lots of changes to make our hotel and world a better place. Some you may notice and some you may not. But we are striving to make this place a great and responsible one. With great power comes great responsibility.