“My room was located above a hotel outdoor pavillion and they leave the music on all night. Top 40 isnt my sleep choice”

Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga Downtown
Ranked #12 of 97 Hotels in Chattanooga
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed February 15, 2013

music all night, not a grerat experience, i would recommend the Hampton Inn or the doubletree downtown instead. This hotel didnt measure up to what i expect from a hilton property. They have a lot of choices in Chattanooga downtown and i would probably pick another.

Room Tip: get a room on the other sie of the hotel not over the outdoor pavillion.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
HGI-ManagerChatt, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga Downtown, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Thank you for your candid feedback of your stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga. We are very sorry that we did not meet expectations and we’re actively working with our team to provide great service throughout our property. We have noted the noise level is too high and has been addressed with our maintenance department. Thank you again, and we hope you’ll stay with us the next time your travels bring you to Chattanooga

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Oak Hills, California
Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

Location location location. Smack in the middle of down town. Walking distance from everything you need. The hotel was clean, staff friendly. The breakfast was good with plenty to chose from. There is of course a bar down stairs which has a good time.

• Stayed February 2013
Thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn - Downtown Chattanooga . . . . we love having you here! We appreciate your feedback, especially There is so much to do in downtown We are so thankful you chose our location while visiting as we know you have many lodging choices in the downtown Chattanooga area. We hope to see you in the near future and we thank you for your loyalty!
Surfside Beach, SC
Reviewed February 6, 2013

We went just for a weekend get away. Never been to Chattanooga before. The hotel choice was the best. Conviently located close to Ruby Falls, Rock City and Discovery Museum. The staff was excellant. Customer service was #1. I would recommend this hotel to everyone who values customer service.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
HGI-ManagerChatt, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga Downtown, responded to this review, February 9, 2013
Thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn - Downtown Chattanooga . . . . we love having you here! We appreciate you taking the time to provide valuable feedback to ensure we provide an exemplary guest experience. We appreciate your loyalty to Hilton Garden Inn and we look forward to hosting you in the near future.
McDonough, Georgia
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Great place to stay in downtown Chattanooga. It is within walking distance of great restaurants and all the sites. The hotel is very well maintained and the staff is friendly and professional. The "works" omlette was absolutely fantastic as part of a very comprehensive breakfast buffet. I would highly recommend this hotel and will stay there next time I am in town.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
HGI-ManagerChatt, Guest Service Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga Downtown, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your recent stay with us on TripAdvisor! We value every guest's opinions, and we are very glad to see that your stay was exceptional! Thank you for your kind words regarding our staff and our amenities, we are so happy that you enjoyed your visit with us! I look forward to welcoming you as a return guest in the near future!
Cumming, Georgia
Reviewed January 21, 2013

This hotel is in need of refurbishing in a bad way. Popcorn ceilings, old wallpaper and a little dingy. The staff was excellent and very accommidating. For this price point I would expect a little nicer hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
HGI-ManagerChatt, Guest Service Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga Downtown, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
My name is Zach Hollis, the Guest Service Manager at the Hilton Garden Inn, Chattanooga Downtown. I wanted to take a moment to let you know how much I appreciate your stay and how valuable your feedback is to us! I am so sorry you were disappointed in your stay with us. It is our goal to make sure you have the most exceptional guest experience possible. Please consider staying with us again. I am confident we can make your stay one of the best you’ve ever experienced. I share all of our feedback with the hotel in order to build the best team possible and if there is anything else we can do to make your stay more enjoyable, I hope you feel free to let us know. I look forward to having you back as our guest and hope you won’t hesitate to contact me personally to assist you in any way I can!
Largo, FL
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I'm in my second week here on a business trip from Tampa. I didn't expect to like Chattanooga this much. This hotel is in a great location. Plenty of things to do and places to eat within walking distance of the hotel. If you have kids, there's a children's museum right next door.

The hotel is very nice and clean. The breakfast is good. But, I am surprised at the $10 price while at other Hilton properties, breakfast is included (Hampton and Embassy). I even had it included at a Garden Inn in San Antonio. The staff is courteous and helpful. The rooms are nice. The beds are comfortable. Pretty much no complaints about this hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn, downtown Chattanooga and for taking the time to provide feedback on your overall experience. We look forward to hosting you in the near future. We appreciate your loyalty to Hilton Garden Inn, downtown Chattanooga!!
alabaster
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Very helpful staff and very clean hotel. The front desk clerk helped with our reservations for the dinner theatre and helped with other questions. Good place to stay and great downtown area. Lots of restaurants and places to go downtown.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
HGI-ManagerChatt, Guest Service Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga Downtown, responded to this review, January 9, 2013
My name is Zach Hollis, the Guest Service Manager at the Hilton Garden Inn, Chattanooga Downtown. I wanted to take a moment to let you know how much I appreciate your stay and how valuable your feedback is to us! I share all of our feedback with the hotel in order to build the best team possible and if there is anything else we can do to make your stay more enjoyable, I hope you feel free to let us know. I look forward to having you back as our guest and hope you won’t hesitate to contact me personally to assist you in any way I can!