We stayed on a Saturday night after a day at the discovery museum. The hotel is right beside the museum. Plenty of restaurants in walking distance. Nice indoor pool and fitness center. Hotels policy is 100% satisfaction, and I personally saw that in action several times during the stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga, Tennessee hotel is conveniently located on the city's state-of-the-art complimentary electric shuttle route; take a ride from the riverfront to the Chattanooga Choo Choo and Warehouse Row for some afternoon shopping.Deluxe accommodations, friendly service and a relaxed southern atmosphere await guests at our Hilton Garden Inn hotel in Chattanooga. Certain to please the busy executive or leisure Tennessee traveler are the Hilton Garden Inn's array of special amenities including complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi Internet access, in-room hospitality center with a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker, dual-line phones with voicemail and data ports, large work desk, ergonomic chairs, and complimentary HBO(R). Hotel guests can also enjoy a complimentary USA Today(R) each weekday morning, our indoor swimming pool and whirlpool, fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment, our premiere fitness center and a 24-hour complimentary business center with secure remote PrinterOn(R) printing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga Downtown Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanooga Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Chattanooga