“Delicious”

Cuisines: Southwestern, Healthy
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Mojo Burrito is a lot like Moe's, Qdoba, and Chipotle were you build burritos, tacos, and quesadillas with the toppings you want. I had a burrito with keylime chicken, which was juicy and flavorful. The only problem we had was finding a place to park.

Reviewed April 29, 2012

LOVE Mojo's! I got there nachos and it was like a fresh explosion in my mouth...lol. Chips and caso cheese loaded with black beads and fresh veggies! I am not from Chattanooga and am so sad I won't be able to get these on a regular basis!

I did not eat in their restaurant so I have no reviews on that.

1  Thank AuntMeghey
Reviewed April 24, 2012

Mojo is a favorite go-to for some healthful food. I get the "mini-Elmo" and it is economical and plenty of food for me.Lots of vegetarian choices, nice seating inside and out. There are a couple other locations as well.

2  Thank naniboujou
Reviewed November 3, 2011

I have been enjoying Mojo Burrito since it opened several years ago. It is a family operated business that has remained open in the St Elmo area. Their commitment to fresh ingredients and fast friendly service is a contributing factor for their success. Located near the Incline, in the historic area of St. Elmo lies this little gem. Dont miss the opportunity to have a burrito or a quesidilla made anyway you like. It is a small venue but the staff keeps the line moving and there is rarely any wait time. The prices are a little high but well worth the money. Local artist display their goods on the walls and most are for.sale. Excellent food, excellent customer service.

1  Thank Amyfye