“NEVER GO HERE!!!!!!”

Ranked #83 of 97 Hotels in Chattanooga
Bealeton, Virginia
“NEVER GO HERE!!!!!!”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

We get to the hotel to meet with our Mother and Father-in-law to pick up our kids. The front desk guy was rude, the first room the toilet did not work, smelled like mold. They move us to a different room and that one is dirty and just as bad. My lungs started to hurt from the mold. I ask to get a refund because my mother-in-law has COPD and can not be around MOLD. The owner says he will not give me my money back he was very rude. DO NOT STAY HERE I WOULD NOT EVEN TAKE A HOOKER HERE FOR AN HOUR>

Room Tip: None all are nasty and bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Plainwell
Reviewed April 8, 2013

After traveling for hours in the car we were ready for a good nights sleep. Upon arrival into the room we noticed that the carpets hadn't been vacuumed, both bedspreads were ripped with stuffing coming out and the room smelled like it hadn't been used or aired out in days. When entering the bathroom the tiles shifted on the floor and appeared to be loose. Would have left the premises but was extremely tired.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Cloudland, GA
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I did not pick this hotel, I was part of a group. It is being remodeled but that's no excuse for it being dirty. The sheets were clean but the floor could use a vacuum. I didn't use the shower as it was clearly dirty. Other rooms the group used had different levels of cleanliness. They offered a continental breakfast but I didn't even try it. There are better hotels in this area and I would not have chosen this one. After seeing it was dirty I would not recommend it.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Chattanooga
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Inexpensive room, definitely nothing fancy. I was a bit disturbed that old coffee grinds had not been dumped. For the price and a place to put my head for the night, it was fine. Mattress is due for an upgrade as well as pilows. I didn't expect 5 star and neither should any guest, especially for the price. The free wifi was a great bonus, but it's not volunteered information at check in, so make sure you get the password upon check in.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Chattanooga
Super 8 Chattanooga/East Ridge
Quality Inn & Suites
#42 of 97 in Chattanooga
Fairfield Inn & Suites Chattanooga South/East Ridge
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites

Been to 4 A's Inn? Share your experiences!