4 A's Inn
$184
$159
GardenInn.com
  • Pool
Staybridge Suites Chattanooga Downtown(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
$115
$107
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Royal Inn(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
$85
$76
$124
$149
Hotels.com
Wingate by Wyndham Chattanooga(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
$100
$170
$111
Travelocity
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 26, 2012

We were traveling through late in the evening. After the very rude reception from the Holiday Inn Express across the street, we ended up going to the Days Inn. It was the dirties motel I had been in. The beds were in bad shape. I checked the mattresses to be sure there were no bed bugs. The mattress was clean, but the mattress topper had cigarette burns in it. The sheets were not clean. I used my sleeping bag to sleep on top of the mattress. The drawer in the dresser near the foot of the bed would not stay closed. I had to remove it to make sure I didn't fall over it during the night. The bathtub was nearly covered in black grime. There was no way I would step foot into the bathtub. The cost was $60/night. It was not worth the money. It was more like $10/night. I would probably have slept better in a tent or on the ground outside!

Room Tip: Do research online before you get to the area you will be staying in. Choose a place with high ratings. Do NOT choose to stay at this Days Inn!
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Located in the ghetto. Homeless people begging for money before you can get out of your car. The rooms were dirty,and so were the towels and linens. We found a used condom in the trash can when we got to our room, that should tell you how well they clean their rooms. The mattresses looked as though they got them off of the side of the interstate. I know this review sounds harsh, but this is the absolute worst hotel I have ever been to. I will never stay at a Days Inn again.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 18, 2011

I was traveling on business driving through Chattanooga on our way to see my mother. We decided to stop at a hotel for the night. I walked in to the nasty lobby were greeted by the welcoming site of dirt, mold, must, mildew and pure nastiness! This place looks like it hasn't been updated since the 1950s! At the front desk was actually a broken card table, everything was done by hand, all the reservations and everything were written in a notebook! Very unorganized. I had to pay with cash because there was no credit card swipe. The woman at the front desk was rude, unhelpful, mean, and didn't seem to give a rats butt about my stay at the hotel! So I payed the lady $60 and she took me to my room, I never got a key of any sort. We approached the room through the musty, poorly light halls where we heard yelling from the people next to us in room 24. We approached the room and I was appalled to see the woman remove a padlock from the hotel door and walked away! The door had a bunch of cracks in it as if someone had pushed really hard to get in. On the out side side of the door was a sticker that stated non-smoking, but the room smelled of smoke, animal poop, bugs, mold, must and dirt. There was no TV as promised, no fridge, no hair dryer! I was amazed. There was a dirty ash tray on the night stand and in the cabinet was a empty beer bottle. The sink in the bathroom didn't work and there was no free soap and the towels were unwashed and were bunched up in the corner of the room. The sink had a plastic Kroger bag over it was there was a written note that stated " Doest work" notice how the work doesn't is spelled incorrectly. At around midnight, I decided I would go to bed now. I lifed the sheets to check for bed bugs, but surprisingly there was none. The next morning I woke up and notice a lot of little red bumps all over me. There was bed bugs!! This was like a buisness trip from hell. If you like your like NEVER stay here!! Avoid this at all cost!!

Room Tip: Stay away from here at all cost!!
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 18, 2011

rooms were dirty, no coffee in lobby in the morning. also had several people wandering around in the parking lot, appeared to be hookers. lots of cars coming in and out, going to rooms for a few mins and then leaving. never have ever had such a bad experience in my life. luckily it was my husband and i this trip, did not bring the kids. i would never have had my kids in such a bad situation. people knocking on our doors all night, one lady actually wanted to know why we reserved her room for the weekend, said it was her room and she had "business" she needed to do in that room. never been so glad to leave.

Room Tip: dont stay here
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 3, 2011

we went in to check in , the man at desk was the most obnoxious man i have ever encountered. we stood there for 5 minutes before we were even acknowledged, then when we were it was with the man stating to me and my husband "our lobby is going to be closed for the next 5 to 10 minutes" I told my husband to lets go, I did not want to stay here. the man at the desk said to us "yes, get out, I dont need your business." he was a total jerk. long story short, he ended up telling me to shut up and get the $#@% out, my husband made me walk out to the car while he tore his but up for yelling at me. hahah. DO NOT STAY at this dump!!!!!!! I cannot believe Days Inn lets a loser like this run this place!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family