“Need more than 5 stars”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Need more than 5 stars”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

I have traveled all over the world and just had one of the top 10 meals ever! This is a wonderful combination of great food , great service and atmosphere. Can't wait to go back.

• Visited January 2014

Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Best Italian Food in Chattanooga”
Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

My husband & I enjoyed a great meal last night. The warm bread & olive oil was a perfect start. I had the spinach ravioli, that was delicious! My husband had angel hair pasta with artichokes, sun dried tomatoes and mushrooms. It was very good also. There were many great choices on the menu, we will definitely continue to eat at this restaurant.

Visited December 2013
Evansville, Indiana
“Eat the linguini”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

We rarely eat Italian when we go out of town, but we are so glad we did. The service was great. The salads and bread were fresh and delicious. The atmosphere was quiet and peaceful. But the homemade linguini were amazing! Everything else was good, too, but those homemade noodles...wow.

Visited November 2013
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Delicious food, good service, nice place”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Venturing out to try a new restaurant we decided to check this out. We got there early so we didn't need reservations.
We were seated right away and the hostess was nice and she turned out to be our server as well.
I ordered spinach ravioli and it was awesome. Very light and the portion wasn't massive; the flavors really stood out.
The bread they provide was good but I'm not sure if they make it there. They served it cold and I'm use to warm bread. The flavor was fine but nothing outrageous.
We had tiramisu for dessert and it was delicious probably the best I've had.

This place is definitely on the list to check out again.

• Visited November 2013
“The best homemade pasta!”
Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

The service was great and the atmosphere was fun...especially since I was with my two sisters! But what was so surprising was the the amazing pasta I had! The spinach and cheese ravioli was in a beautiful butter sage sauce and was to die for...I truly think it was the best pasta I have ever eaten! Homemade pasta which was light and done to perfection! Wish I lived close enough to go again tonight!

Visited October 2013