“Great food, fast service!”

Fuji Steak & Sushi Tennessee
Ranked #171 of 827 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: We are committed to providing you with an exceptional dining experience. All of our dishes are freshly made-to-order. Our hibachi meals are cooked on sizzling teppanyaki grills before your eyes. Japanese hibachi tables feature table side preparation such as filet mignon, New York strip, teriyaki chicken and vegetarian teppanyaki by our professionally trained chefs. We also serve our popular hibachi seafood entrees including shrimp and scallops. Fuji Japanese Steak & Sushi Tennessee is renowned for its culinary excellence and Japanese hibachi grill, and sushi dishes. We invite you to come and discover our finest experience. We also recommend you to try our specialty drink list.
“Great food, fast service!”
Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

We are in town to visit my in-laws and stopped by here to eat dinner after driving all day from Disney. The service was fast, food was hot and delicious too!

I ordered the sumo hibachi (strip steak, chicken and shrimp). My wife ordered the filet and scallop hibachi. Both were cooked perfectly and tasted awesome. I do have to say that my steak was a little less than hot, but that's to be expected since I'm sure they cooked it first and it was medium rare.

If you are looking for a great hibachi meal but no show I suggest doing as we did and dine in the dining room, not at the grill.

Enjoy!

1 Thank RTL7986

Chicago, Illinois
“Half priced sushi all Sept. and Oct. !!”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

I was skeptical at first, half priced sushi? The prices were reasonable to start with. Had a large selection of sushi. All pieces were fresh, good sized, the correct temperature, on rice that was the correct size and temperature for the fish it hosted. I also had some specialty rolls, As good as I have ever had.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank bookseller123
Winchester, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best sushi ever”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Best sushi we ever ate. Sept and Oct all sushi is half price. Sushi was fresh, perfect temperature, excellent presentation. Yummy.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank James P
Athens, Alabama
“Terrific food and entertaining”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

We did not know what to expect but had a terrific time and will go back. The Humari rolls were outstanding and the chefs "sauce" he poured for each person went perfectly with friied rice even rewarmed the next day.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank dhicks041
“Over priced!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

The food was good but way over priced two of the orders were messed up I had to wait on a drink for 15 min. I wouldn't recommend