“Nice Pub & Great Burgers”
Review of Honest Pint

Honest Pint
Ranked #128 of 833 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Huntsville, Alabama
“Nice Pub & Great Burgers”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

This is a nice Irish Pub and had an excellent Hamburger. I have been to Ireland and even the interior reminded my of Ireland.

• Visited July 2013

“Excellent”
Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

Excellent experience. Food was awesome, service was awesome. Cool place to have to stop in. H tasted Ruben, Fish N Chips. Really was a a nice place.

• Visited July 2013
Atlanta USA
“One step away from excellent because....”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

They don't offer flights of the different beers they have. But what I did LOVE about this place was it is adults only so my pal and I got to have a cigar inside, play some pool, listen to a live band and eat some (alas average) food. Service was so good first visit we went back a second night - this server was not so friendly. But the beer is good, fairly wide selection if the standard pub food. Tip - dont take the kids under 21 not allowed.

Visited July 2013
Union City, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“You HAVE to get Scotch eggs.”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

This little Irish pub is the best! Not only is the food completely affordable but it is delicious. We ordered reubens and scotch eggs. The mashed potatoes are cold but they are surprisingly soooo good. You MUST eat here. It is so yummy.

• Visited June 2013
“Good beer and nice waitress, but nasty food and obnoxious music”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I really enjoyed the beer.Great selection and they pour Smithmicks correctly. The waitress was nice. I went there with 3 others for dinner and we had to pay $5 each just to get in. Since it was an Irish place, I was hoping the live music we paid for would be Irish. Nope! Loud, obnoxious, and unmusical "rock". At least we were seated in the side "non-smoking" room, which helped cut down on the noise. Our food came. I ordered the chips and fish. The chips are really chips, not fries. The fish was the nastiest, greasy, undercook mess I had ever had. Two people in our party got violently ill from their food.

• Visited April 2013