From the time I called the front desk to reserve our rooms to the time we left, we had SUPER service. Upon arrival, we checked in without no problems at all. The parking is a little awkward, but that's minor. The front desk clerks (as was the reservation setter) had upbeat and fantastic personalities. They actually made us feel extremely welcome and offered coupons to local attractions/restaurants, gave us much needed directions which turned out to be spot on, and offered assistance for anything we might need during our stay. The hot continental breakfast was extreme in that it would suite the most difficult of tastes. From belgian waffles, eggs, hashbrowns, bacon, yogurt, fresh fruit, toast, bagels, donuts, cereals, coffee, etc, etc, there was nothing one could want and not have for a great American breakfast! With the location as it is, you can easily walk to the aquarium, the river walk, shops, restaurants, and just across the street from the Children's Museum. We also enjoyed the pool which was decorated and situated nicely for privacy and fun for the little ones. It's a small pool, but fit the bill for us. The rooms were nice. One pitfall was they only had the Cartoon Network for children....no other pay type channels for them which kinda bummed our kiddos, but we weren't in the room long enough to watch anything anyway, so that didn't really worry us. Highly recommend!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located in the heart of downtown Chattanooga! Within a few blocks of the hotel you will find the Tennessee Aquarium, Creative Discovery Museum, IMAX, and over 30-restaurants! Whether visiting Chattanooga for business or pleasure, in a single room or suite, you'll enjoy all of the extras our hotel has to offer. They're part of what makes staying at a Hampton Inn and Suites a very special value. As a proud member of the Hilton family of hotels, you can earn Hilton HHonors® hotel points and airline miles for your stay. Hampton Inn and Suites guests also enjoy a variety of free services including our On the House® hot breakfast with delicious offerings, On the Run Breakfast Bags™ (Monday-Friday), high-speed Internet access in all rooms, wireless Internet access in the lobby and meeting rooms, 24 hour coffee in the lobby, local calls, and an in-room movie channel. Our friendly service and free amenities are all backed by our 100% Hampton Guarantee™. If you're not 100% satisfied, we don't expect you to pay. That's our promise and your guarantee. That's 100% Hampton.™ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga / Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga / Downtown Hotel Chattanooga
- Hampton Inn And Suites Chattanooga / Downtown