Although Chattanooga is only about two hours away from Guntersville, AL, where we live, we decided to vacation here to see the city and also to visit the Aquarium. Chattanooga is a tourist friendly city.
The Hampton Inn & Suites also is very visitor friendly. This hotel is very clean and all the people working here, from the managers to the cleaning staff are very friendly and aim to please. This is a fairly new building so the rooms are very nice and they are kept that way. This Hampton Inn has been one of the best Hampton Inns we have been in for friendliness and attitude. There is alway a friendly hello and how can we help you today. In fact, it is the first Hampton Inn where we have always been greeted by management and where they have gone out of their way to make our stay pleasant. They even ask what kind of cookies you like and check to see if they can bake any for you. On Wednesday evenings they offer snacks (hamburgers, etc.) and soda and beer for their patrons. And today we were given a coupon for a 10 percent off at a local restaurant. This has never happened before at any Hampton Inn.
This Hampton Inn & Suites has a very nice pool area (indoor/outdoor pool) and courtyard seating area. One evening we sat with our coffees enjoying the fire and looking at the very pretty fountains.
If you plan on going to Chattanooga, I heartily recommend this Hampton Inn & Suites in downtown Chattanooga. It is located near all the attractions and close to the river. And I have to say the best Hampton Inn & Suites we have stayed at and this is because of the people who work here.
You do have to pay for parking but I believe all the hotels charge for parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located in the heart of downtown Chattanooga! Within a few blocks of the hotel you will find the Tennessee Aquarium, Creative Discovery Museum, IMAX, and over 30-restaurants! Whether visiting Chattanooga for business or pleasure, in a single room or suite, you'll enjoy all of the extras our hotel has to offer. They're part of what makes staying at a Hampton Inn and Suites a very special value. As a proud member of the Hilton family of hotels, you can earn Hilton HHonors® hotel points and airline miles for your stay. Hampton Inn and Suites guests also enjoy a variety of free services including our On the House® hot breakfast with delicious offerings, On the Run Breakfast Bags™ (Monday-Friday), high-speed Internet access in all rooms, wireless Internet access in the lobby and meeting rooms, 24 hour coffee in the lobby, local calls, and an in-room movie channel. Our friendly service and free amenities are all backed by our 100% Hampton Guarantee™. If you're not 100% satisfied, we don't expect you to pay. That's our promise and your guarantee. That's 100% Hampton.™ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga / Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga / Downtown Hotel Chattanooga
- Hampton Inn And Suites Chattanooga / Downtown