We stayed at this hotel on a trip to visit the Tennessee Aquarium. It's only about three blocks from the Aquarium, which is a pleasant walk.
The staff was very helpful and friendly. They offered advice about local restaurants, and even rushed to press the elevator button for us at times when our hands were full.
The room was large and very clean. Our only issue was that we were there for three nights, but only the first night were we supplied with enough washcloths. We had three people staying in our room, but the second night, we only had two washcloths. A visit to the front desk, and that was quickly remedied. On the third night, we only had two washcloths again, and at that point we gave up and used a hand towel as a washcloth for our son. This has been the case with every hotel of every type I have been in for two years, however. If I could find a hotel that could match the linen count to the guest count, I'd be a loyal customer forever.
Okay, on to other things... the coffee each morning was very good. The free breakfast has many options, such as make-your-own waffles, pastries, oatmeal, fruit, yogurt, eggs, sausage, etc. All of it was fresh, good, and well-supplied.
The pool area was kept nice and clean. There's a great courtyard area with a fireplace. All the public areas were spotless.
Our room was huge, and the beds were actually quite comfortable. The bathroom was large and clean. If the maid staff would leave ample bath linens, this hotel would be perfect. We'll definitely stay here on all our future trips to Chattanooga!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located in the heart of downtown Chattanooga! Within a few blocks of the hotel you will find the Tennessee Aquarium, Creative Discovery Museum, IMAX, and over 30-restaurants! Whether visiting Chattanooga for business or pleasure, in a single room or suite, you'll enjoy all of the extras our hotel has to offer. They're part of what makes staying at a Hampton Inn and Suites a very special value. As a proud member of the Hilton family of hotels, you can earn Hilton HHonors® hotel points and airline miles for your stay. Hampton Inn and Suites guests also enjoy a variety of free services including our On the House® hot breakfast with delicious offerings, On the Run Breakfast Bags™ (Monday-Friday), high-speed Internet access in all rooms, wireless Internet access in the lobby and meeting rooms, 24 hour coffee in the lobby, local calls, and an in-room movie channel. Our friendly service and free amenities are all backed by our 100% Hampton Guarantee™. If you're not 100% satisfied, we don't expect you to pay. That's our promise and your guarantee. That's 100% Hampton.™ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga / Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Chattanooga / Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga / Downtown Hotel Chattanooga