I stayed at this hotel over Memorial Day weekend and I cannot tell you how impressed I was with this facility! Apparently, the hotel was recently renovated and everything was TOP NOTCH! The interior is very modern, light, and airy. The patio area has an indoor/outdoor saltwater pool with cozy seating areas, a fireplace, and a fire pit. A great place to play with the kiddies during the day, but I opted to share a bottle glass of wine fireside at night (after the families had headed off to their rooms). I stayed in a suite, which had a fridge, microwave, and the most amazing room divider I have seen in a long time. Even my boyfriend, a seasoned traveler himself, commented that this hotel was nicer than most 4 star hotels. I wish I had the opportunity to stay in a room with a balcony, and will be sure to ask in the future. They do charge for parking, and I had to wait awhile for the driver to bring my car around. But all in all, I have no complaints considering it was a holiday weekend. A word of warning: if you are eating breakfast downstairs, be prepared for the onslaught of families between 9-10 am. The location was in the heart of downtown and we walked to clubs, bars, and excellent dining while we were there. I'm very glad I chose this hotel and will DEFNITELY be staying there if I’m in the area again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located in the heart of downtown Chattanooga! Within a few blocks of the hotel you will find the Tennessee Aquarium, Creative Discovery Museum, IMAX, and over 30-restaurants! Whether visiting Chattanooga for business or pleasure, in a single room or suite, you'll enjoy all of the extras our hotel has to offer. They're part of what makes staying at a Hampton Inn and Suites a very special value. As a proud member of the Hilton family of hotels, you can earn Hilton HHonors® hotel points and airline miles for your stay. Hampton Inn and Suites guests also enjoy a variety of free services including our On the House® hot breakfast with delicious offerings, On the Run Breakfast Bags™ (Monday-Friday), high-speed Internet access in all rooms, wireless Internet access in the lobby and meeting rooms, 24 hour coffee in the lobby, local calls, and an in-room movie channel. Our friendly service and free amenities are all backed by our 100% Hampton Guarantee™. If you're not 100% satisfied, we don't expect you to pay. That's our promise and your guarantee. That's 100% Hampton.™ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga / Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga / Downtown Hotel Chattanooga
- Hampton Inn And Suites Chattanooga / Downtown