“Excellent entertainment for all ages”
Review of Scenic City MiniGolf - CLOSED

Scenic City MiniGolf
Type: Other
More attraction details
Owner description: Full indoor miniature golf course located in downtown Chattanooga, TN featuring 18 holes that mimic real golf with sand/water traps, changes in elevation, and rough grass! We also have a Blue Bell ice cream parlor.
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I love this place. We have gone as a family, and I've taken my son with a friend several times. It's a great alternative to going to the movies when you want something low-key to do. The place is pristine clean and has a pleasant atmosphere, and their prices are quite reasonable. All of the ice cream is yummy and is very reasonably priced also.

The only downside is the parking. When we've gone in the afternoon, I've been successful in finding metered parking. In the evenings, I've not had a problem at all.

My son (age 12) absolutely loves it.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

We found this place walking around downtown one evening. It was very quiet and excellent for young kids. The owners where very nice and had very reasonable prices

2  Thank mitchmorg
Reviewed July 15, 2012

We were vacationing for our wedding anniversary. We love to putt putt and thankfully was able to buy a groupon for pennies and it came with 2 waffle cones with 2 scoops of ice cream. The atmosphere was great and the person working was so nice. I will8io go again. Well worth the money.

1  Thank AprilWitt
Reviewed March 15, 2012

We visited Scenic City mini golf with our 2 kids (4 and 7) and found it to be a great value. It's not what you usually see in putt putt golf, its inside, no windmills etc but still the kids were thoroughly entertained as were we. Also the staff was very friendly and made us feel welcome. After our round was over they let our kids play on the skee ball type hole in the back that is reserved for parties I believe. It was just great to see them recognize the disapointment our kids had when their round was over and letting them go back there to get play a little more at no charge. Its rare to see service like that. Will visit again when in Chattanooga.

3  Thank Neal A
Reviewed December 27, 2010

We had family in town for the holidays and cold weather outside. Taking them all some of the local indoor attractions could have cost three figures, but we had just as much fun for far less money at Scenic City MiniGolf. The ice cream was great and inexpensive, with free hot chocolate. Friendly people, fun times!

2  Thank Stationr