“Always fresh!”

Ranked #136 of 837 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: Taste the difference. Our Food, Our Promise: We hope that you will notice with all your senses the freshness and quality of every ingredient we put into our products from our lettuces and vegetables to our proteins and sauces, soups, teas and coffees. They taste and look different and better because they are.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always fresh!”
Reviewed May 20, 2014

Perfect place to grab something quick and fresh. Portions are plenty for lunch and the service is perfect!

• Visited May 2014

Rossville, Georgia
“Good food!”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

The food was very good but the service was somewhat disorganized. We visited F2O with friends for the first time. Two of us received our dinner and it was a long wait before our friends received their meal. We even went inside to ask what the delay was all about and that is when our friends' appetizer was finally served. Then another long wait for their dinner even though they had ordered the same entrees we did.

• Visited May 2014
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Enjoy if you want to be sick”
Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went there. Our food tasted great, however, we both spent the entire night and early next morning very very sick if you know what I mean. We had gotten different things but both were chicken. So maybe it wasn't fully cooked. I would not recommend to anyone.

• Visited October 2013
jgideon10, Owner at Fresh To Order, responded to this review, May 11, 2014
Apenbster,
I saw your review and am greatly concerned. Please email Ben Carley at bcarley@freshtoorder.com at your nearest convenience so we may get more details and ensure you are taken care of. Hope to hear from you soon.
“Great food, wonderful service, and a pleasant atmosphere!!”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

It is a real treat every time I eat at Fresh to Order restaurant. I absolutely love the F2O Tuna Salad Melt, and their Mushroom soup. I crave it for days after I've eaten it.

The last time we were there I ordered the mushroom soup, and as I sat down the chef walked up to me, and he said "mam, I have some mushroom soup, but I have fresh cooking, and I don't feel comfortable giving you this little bit that's left." Of course, I thanked him for that, and ordered the creamy chicken!!!! Wow, now I'm in love with that one, too.

The food is always fresh, the service is always great, and we always have such a pleasant experience.

• Visited March 2014
Cleveland, Tennessee
“Excellent food / High prices”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Today I had an excellent smoky southwestern chicken panini, chip, and ginger ale today. Fresh, well prepared and presented, and delicious. BUT, it cost a whopping $13.00 out the door for it. Cannot believe the prices. I can go get mexican, bbq, or any number of things much cheaper than that. If I am going to spend that kind of money, I would much rather go to Macaronni Grill or something. Way too much for a sandwich. The resteraunt was clean, nice atmosphere, friendly, and food was awesome. But I really had a hard time with the price. Sorry.....had to be truthful.
~ Jeffrey