“Yummy fresh food on the go”
Review of Fresh To Order

Fresh To Order
Ranked #136 of 837 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: Taste the difference. Our Food, Our Promise: We hope that you will notice with all your senses the freshness and quality of every ingredient we put into our products from our lettuces and vegetables to our proteins and sauces, soups, teas and coffees. They taste and look different and better because they are.
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Yummy fresh food on the go”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Fresh2Order is one of my favorite places to eat when I'm in a hurry but don't feel like eating junk food. I haven't tried anything there that I didn't like, and the service is always great. A little pricier than other similar style restaurants (where you don't have a waiter), but it's worth it to me.

• Visited August 2013

Chattanooga, TN
“Fresh food and super courteous service!”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I LOVE this restaurant! The staff have been well-selected and well-trained in courteous customer service. They are very attentive and pleasant. I usually get the half and half: Asian wrap and chicken tortilla soup (with big chunks of chicken!). When my plate is delivered to my table, it also has a small croissant drizzled with icing and a small lollipop. I greatly enjoy sitting on the covered patio, just eating and relaxing after shopping at the mall nearby.

• Visited June 2013
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
“Wonderful restaurant”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Fresh to Order is a wonderful restaurant with many healthy choices and a variety of options. There is something for everyone. They have great soups, sandwiches, and outstanding salads. My kids also love the croissants. Every time I go I order the lemonade because its unique flavor. This is the only place I order anything but water. I love it. It is something between fast food and a "normal" restaurant.

• Visited January 2013
Kosice, Slovakia
“Deliciously healthy !”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

It was my first time here and I have to say, I will definitelly be back!

I ordered the half salad half soup - Club salad & almond crusted chicken skewers + corn chowder (a little more spicy for my taste but still delicious).and I couldn´t have been more happy with my order. The portion was way too big so I got to take pretty much half of it home and have it later :)

• Visited April 2013
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Fast + healthy = Great Food!”
Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

Fresh to Order is a great restaurant. The food is exceptional with great variety. Service is always good and prices are very reasonable. Go on Sundays when kids eat free (and kids meals are as big as adult dinners).

• Visited April 2013