“great food, HUGE portions, gluten-free menu!”
Review of Fresh To Order - CLOSED

Fresh To Order
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: Taste the difference. Our Food, Our Promise: We hope that you will notice with all your senses the freshness and quality of every ingredient we put into our products from our lettuces and vegetables to our proteins and sauces, soups, teas and coffees. They taste and look different and better because they are.
Reviewed August 1, 2012

This great little eatery is unassuming and you THINK it's going to be your average deli. NOT SO!
I have Celiac Disease and my daughter has numerous food allergies.
The staff was very accommodating and the food was delicious.
Very large portions and good variation of items.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

We just recently moved to the Chattanooga area so we were looking for that one restaurant that would be our "go to." So far F2O has fit the bill! We do not eat meat so we love that we have so many options at F2O! Our children love eating here as well so that makes it so much easier! My children always get the PB&J and it's HUGE! It's a double decker sandwich served with a side and a sucker. My favorite so far is the southwest salad with grilled salmon. The salad is HUGE and so delicious! If you like calamari, you have to try it here. It's fried with lemon and has this sauce that is so good! Oh and the service is amazing!!!

Reviewed May 11, 2012

One of our favorites places to eat in the Hamilton Place Mall area. None other like it in Chattanooga. Next closest one is in Atlanta. High quality, fresh food in a great atmosphere including outdoor seating. For the person who likes quickly prepared food from healthy menu selections with friendly service. Great kids menu and senior discounts! Salmon pannini, grit cakes, and corn chowder are three of our favorites. Great salads and entree dishes too. We love anything with salmon on it! Carry out too!

Reviewed May 9, 2012

I visited F2O for the first time as a lunch date with my mom. We were greeted at the front door with menus and when we mentioned we hadn't been to F2O before we were given a quick tutorial of the menu and a few "likes" of the employee. This made us feel at ease and helped us make our lunch choices. Both my mom and I loved the panini and salads that we ordered. We also commented to each other and our server how much we appreciated his attentive service and friendly professionalism. Needless to say, I will definitely eat at F2O again! :)

1  Thank Heather_123_12
Reviewed May 1, 2012

This is an extremely unique eat-in restaurant with outdoor dining and carry-out available.
Panini Sandwiches are the featured diverse selection on the menu with pork, chicken, beef, salmon, tuna, and turkey available with a vast array of fresh sandwich toppings and dressings made from scratch.
Soups are also made from scratch and meats for sandwiches and salads are fire grilled.
I had the Bourbon Filet Steak sandwich that was totally filled with great flavor and the portion was very generous. At this particular visit the "Very Good" rating and not "Excellent" is because the steak was a little tough and chewing which is something you wouldn't expect from a "Filet".
All things being said, this is a very good restaurant with an extremely friendly help staff, clean environment, great selection, and very good, fresh food.

jgideon10, Owner at Fresh To Order, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2012

Gunny214

Thank you so much for the great review; we sincerely appreciate it. I will be getting with the head chef on the filet tender issue at once. If there is ever anything we can do for you please do not hesitate to ask. Hope to see you back soon!