“Deliciously healthy!”

Ranked #104 of 840 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 17, 2012

As a vegan it's hard to eat at most any restaurant except if you eat a salad. Sluggo's has a whole menu full of options that are not only healthy but VERY tasty. Every time we eat there I try a new dish and so far I haven't found a dish I haven't liked! I love the bohemian atmosphere too.

1  Thank darleneant
There are newer reviews for Sluggo's North Vegetarian Cafe

Reviewed April 23, 2012

As a vegetarian, I can admit that sometimes vegetarian restaurants can rely on making sub par versions of meat entrees. But i would not say that about Sluggo's. My husband and I both got the club and it was INCREDIBLE! Club sandwiches were one of my favorite meals when I ate meat, and I had definitely missed them. The Sluggo's version was spot on, the "bacon" gave the perfect crunch. We are still talking about the sandwich a week later! My salad was delicious, and I got a raspberry oat bar for dessert that was great! The people we ate with loved their food as well. The service was great and I can't wait to go back the next time we go through Chttanooga.

Reviewed April 3, 2012

Every time I visit Sluggo's, the food is delicious! The employees are friendly and helpful, and I always have a pleasant experience. The Mac and Cheez is the best I've ever had. I'm pretty certain it's made with a roux of nutritional yeast and worcestershire sauce. Whatever is in it, it's delicious! I am even thinking of having Sluggo's do some catering for my upcoming wedding. Their food is not only great, but it's cruelty free. Everything at this establishment is vegan, but you'd never know it. Thanks for existing, Sluggo's!

Reviewed January 26, 2012

This restaurant has a gluten free menu and has some excellent dishes. I don't like everything on their menu but 80% of what I have tried is really good. The portions are large. The ambience could be improved but the food is great for the price. The customer service is excellent. My husband and I dine here quite often and if anything is ever not to our liking they are quick to rectify the issue. It is definately one of our favorite places in town. We have some friends who moved from Chattanooga to Chicago last year. When they came back for the holidays of all the places in Chattanooga they wanted to eat at Sluggos.

Reviewed January 17, 2012

We had a vegetarian and a non-vegetarian in our party, and both were equally impressed with the food here - unique, tasty, healthy, and filling. There are tons of options on the menu, and we'll definitely be back to try more of them. Bonus points to Sluggo's North for providing silverware and non-disposable cups and plates!