“Thank goodness for trip advisor!”
Review of Genghis Grill - CLOSED

Genghis Grill
Cuisines: Mongolian
Nashville, Tennessee
“Thank goodness for trip advisor!”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

My family of 6 and I were walking in downtown Chattanooga on a recent vacation. As suppertime approached, we were all very hungry. We checked out several of the nearby restaurants we were familiar with and they all had long waits. We spotted Genghis Grill, but we had never been to a restaurant like this and weren't sure if it was a good place to take our hungry family. I said, "Wait, let me check it on trip advisor!" After reading the reviews (which were very accuate), we decided to give it a try. And we really liked it! My husband challenged himself to see how much raw food he could get in his small bowl before turning it over to the cooks. Fun experience, good food....thanks trip advisor!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Needsunshine525

“Out of the ordinary”
Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

Loved this place. Very good food and something different for a change. Will definetely go back. I got the beef and brocili dish and it was great.

Suwanee, Georgia
“The Chipotle of Mongolian Stir Fry”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I didn't know how the food system was laid out here but it's just like a chipotle with a self service line. You are given a small bowl to fill with meat and veggies and then they hibachi-style cook it up for you with your choice of rice or noodles. It's different and the food was good but I don't know if it's worth $12 a bowl... it's more starch than meat so stock up on meat if you plan to go! It's very close to the Aquarium so it would be good for lunch! Servers were mostly young but very nice. It's a unique and at first confusing busy place-- try it out if you like stir fried rice/noodles.

• Visited March 2013
“good food good service”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Whitley was our server. We were very happy with her waiting on us...she did great. Food was cooked very well, temp on food was steaming...very happy with that. Love coming here with the kids...they can get what they like.

Cookeville, Tennessee
“Good stuff...”
Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

I love Mongolian Bbqs, my favorite chain is BD's, but sadly there's none of them in Tennessee. Genghis Grill is good enough.

Smaller then a BD's and not as many sauce or vegetable choices. I was still able to make something very tasty, and as spicy as I like it. A little crowded, but our server always made sure our drinks were full.

A good stop downtown, after a visit to the aquarium, a lookouts game, or on the way to Rock City. Will be stopping there again.