“Delicious”

Taco Mamacita
Ranked #29 of 869 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Taco Mamacita is a "Fresh-Mex" restaurant specializing in funky-fusion tacos, enchilladas, Peruvian chicken, fresh made guacamole and amazing margaritas!
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in Chattanooga on our way home from Florida. We found Taco Mamacita's and we were very glad that we did. We were seated promptly. Staff was friendly and helpful with the menu as this was our first visit. My husband ordered the bbq pork nachos which were absolutely delicious!! I ordered a carnitas taco and a steakhouse taco both were very good. We didn't partake in alcholic beverages but I noticed that they had an extensive liquor ,especially tequila,menu.

Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

We had a bit if a wait, which I took as a good sign. Wife had the Oy Vey and California Club tacos along with Mexican corn. She really liked both. I had the royale and Korean tacos. Both were also pretty good. Service was excellent. Staff was super friendly and helpful.

Have I had better tacos? Yes. Have I had better specialty tacos? Yes. Is there any place like that in Chattanooga? Nope. I would go back again. It was a fun place with great Staff and a solid meal.

Reviewed July 18, 2014

My husband and I decided to stop in Chattanooga for lunch on our way to Hilton Head Island, SC. I was definitely in the mood for Mexican food and decided on Taco Mamacita based off it's positive reviews. However, my husband doesn't particularly care for Mexican food so when we do decide to eat Mexican he normally eats a chimichanga which we discovered was not a menu option at Taco Mamacita. So to say the least, my husband really struggled with selecting a menu option and was really disappointed in the food. I on the other hand enjoyed what I ordered. So as a word of caution, this place is for those who enjoy Tacos with a Twist!!

Reviewed July 11, 2014

Surprised at how good food was, didn't expect to find such a gem next to the family dollar store. Wonderful atmosphere and service to boot.

Reviewed July 11, 2014

Glad I looked for this yummy place! FRESH everything! I had the taco plate and the OY Vey taco was heavenly! The ingredients were fresh and full of flavor. The jalapeno corn slaw was a bit spicy for my tastes, but the chicken/bacon taco helped smooth it out. Try the Elvis margs - yum! Highly recommend!