“Fresh-Mex vs. Tex-Mex”

Taco Mamacita
Ranked #20 of 847 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Taco Mamacita is a "Fresh-Mex" restaurant specializing in funky-fusion tacos, enchilladas, Peruvian chicken, fresh made guacamole and amazing margaritas!
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

We live in Texas and need our Tex-Mex fix weekly. Taco Mamacita did not disappoint! Wonderful Fresh-Mex and service. We had the Chicken Tortilla Soup and soft tacos, which are their specialty. Both delicious!

Reviewed June 29, 2014

I love tacos. I really LOVE tacos. Stumbling on Taco Mamacitas was the best happy accident possible. The decor is both comfortable and trendy. The staff was friendly and helpful. And tacos....oh the tacos! With over 15 different tacos on the menu, making a selection is difficult, but I guess that guarantees a return trip! I settled on the California Club and a Korean BBQ. Both were delicious, but the Korean BBQ was out of this world. The flavors were complex and complimented each other well. I rounded out my meal with a side of Mexican Street Corn. You're gonna wanna try this too! I was pleased to find that 2 tacos and a side dish would only set me back $8.99.

My next trip back to Chattanooga will certainly have a stop in at Taco Mamacitas. My next adventure will include trying their guacamole and the mojitos which looked incredible.

Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

Taco place, but interesting. I had the chicken taco salad - not overly impressed with that or the nachos. The atmosphere is OK but definitely not a good place outdoors as you are dining in a parking lot.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

Great tacos. Not your typical taco joint, innovative and different menu. Good for families and date night. Lots of fun.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

We had a fabulous lunch on the patio and the service was great. The salsa of the week was heirloom tomato salsa and it was sooooo... fresh. We each ordered the mexican corn and tacos and I cannot go on enough about how fresh everything was!!!

1  Thank Cathi T