“Love it”

Taco Mamacita
Ranked #21 of 850 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Taco Mamacita is a "Fresh-Mex" restaurant specializing in funky-fusion tacos, enchilladas, Peruvian chicken, fresh made guacamole and amazing margaritas!
Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

It's not your typical taco joint. It's fresh, bold, and creative. I love the menu and pairing multiple flavors into a single meal. I can't wait to visit again.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Highly recommend Taco Mamacita! Many different flavorful menu choices, reasonable prices & friendly.

Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

Wouldn't think about going to CNooga without a visit to Taco Mama! By far, my favorite place to eat in the city! Today the Guacamole was out of the park and the Baja Fish taco was a great compliment to the Chicken Tortilla Soup! I'll be back soon!

Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

I ordered the Taco Royale and Memphis BBQ tacos with Sweet Potato Fries. The tacos were full of flavor and very fresh. The fries were seasoned and cooked perfectly. I also split a carafe of Sangria (1/2 priced on Sundays), and that was delicious as well. The menu has a huge variety from traditional to completely unconventional tacos. I would definitely recommend to anyone.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

We were looking for a good alternative to burgers. I happened upon Taco Mamacita's while browsing through Trip Advisor and thought let's give it a try. Only negative, we went on a Friday evening and it was packed. We did have to wait about 45-60 minutes for a table. If you plan on going between 6:30-8:00, you will have to wait. I got the Peruvian Chicken and my husband got the Brisket Enchiladas. Both were extremely good. My husband ordered Charro Beans however, these weren't the traditional Charro Beans we were used to so they were just OK. Everything else was a hit! A must try if you are in the area!