“Best Peruvian food”

Taco Mamacita
Ranked #19 of 833 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Taco Mamacita is a "Fresh-Mex" restaurant specializing in funky-fusion tacos, enchilladas, Peruvian chicken, fresh made guacamole and amazing margaritas!
Signal Mountain
“Best Peruvian food”
Reviewed October 31, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Great food and service We eat there very often ,It is always busy and sometimes we have to wait for a table ,

Visited October 2013

McDonough, Georgia
“Not your average Mexican place”
Reviewed October 30, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This isn't your usually Mexican restaurant, so don't expect to be able to order combo number 7 here. Most of what you'll get here is (surprise) tacos, but they are GREAT tacos. Very unusual and creative ingredients that may make you shake your head, but just plain work.

Give it a try.

Visited October 2013
Toledo, Ohio
“Very Good Choice”
Reviewed October 23, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Good food, reasonable prices and fun atmosphere. The restaurant handled a fairly large group without a hitch and the menu was different from typical Mexican but excellent.

Visited August 2013
Hampton Roads, VA
“Great Tacos”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

My wife and I ate here while visiting family in Chattanooga. I had the carnitas taco and the oy vey and both were very good. Filled with plenty of meat and toppings, the tacos were plenty big enough to fill up on for lunch. We also had the chips and salsas which in my opinion should be free like most mexican places, the salsa was good but it lacked heat. Overall a good spot for lunch, we will visit again next time we are in Chattanooga.

• Visited September 2013
Franklin, Tennessee
“Good Tacos-Fun Place”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

We ended up at Taco Mamacita twice in October even though we live a few hours away. The servers seemed pretty passionate about the tacos, which was a plus. They would offer their advice about what you might like. For $8.99 you can experience two tacos plus one of their good sides. First time we visited I had the fish taco which was good as well as the shrimp taco which I also enjoyed. I had the black bean and corn side which was tasty. They also offer draft Chattanooga Brewing Company beer which is a plus in my book. My wife enjoyed her strawberry mojito. It was like a cross between a mojito and a pina colada.

We were back again this past Sunday and had a very upbeat server. More Chattanooga Brewing Company beer and strawberry mojitos. This time I had the Taco Royale which is a chicken based taco. This was a good choice. I also had one with brisket of beef- good but my least favorite of the ones that I've tried. I also had the Mexican corn on the cob as my side, and I'd say that was a great choice. Will we be back again? I'm sure we will.

• Visited October 2013