“Eat at the bar for fun!”
Review of Taco Mamacita

Taco Mamacita
Ranked #19 of 833 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Taco Mamacita is a "Fresh-Mex" restaurant specializing in funky-fusion tacos, enchilladas, Peruvian chicken, fresh made guacamole and amazing margaritas!
atlanta, ga
“Eat at the bar for fun!”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Good food, reasonable prices, excellent service. We always eat at the bar for fun. Nice to go across the river and check out the vibe there!

Visited June 2013

Westlake, Ohio
“Fun atmosphere, interesting food”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

My friend and I had lunch there on the Friday of Riverbend week. The restaurant was busy but not overcrowded. The wait staff was attentive and fun to interact with. The menu has a wonderful assortment of creative food choices, and each of us thoroughly enjoyed what we ordered. I had the "Whole Enchilada" which gave me a variety of tastes, beef, chicken and veggie enchiladas, each with a different signature flavor. The veggie one was my very favorite. The wait staff is very helpful explaining dishes on the menu, and was precisely correct about the relative amounts of heat in each dish. I like mild, my friend likes spicy and we both were happy. I ordered the rice with my lunch, however, when I tasted my friend's grilled corn side, I really wished I had ordered that. The rice was ok, the corn was very good. We had the guacamole appetizer, also excellent.

“Must go again!”
Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

Cecilia, our waitress, was great! Food and service amazing! We stayed at the Choo Choo while driving home from Fl. Took the advise from Tripadvisor - glad we did! The food was soooo good! The kids loved it too. A must eat when in Chattanooga!

• Visited June 2013
“Full of Flavor and Unique Menu Items”
Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

All four of our picky eaters enjoyed everything we ordered! Loads of flavors in every bite!! Especially awesome guacamole!!! Everything tasted fresh and homemade. We shared the Sloppy Jose Taco, Cajun Shrimp BLT Taco, Baja Fish Taco, Tortilla Soup, Mango and Tomato Salsas, Guacamole, and almost every side on the menu. All good :)

Panama City, Florida
“A Great Find”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

A friend and I were looking for something different and we definitely found it. The variety of "Mexican Food" is wonderful. Tacos in every form....I had a Greek gyro taco, a Korean BBQ one (special that day and excellent), and a shrimp in panko with sriacha sauce. There are many other varieties, making it difficult to choose. The grilled corn is very good, but having had three tacos, I didn't really need a side. The tacos had lettuce, radishes, etc., in them. I was VERY full, but we had also ordered the guacamole with chips. A bit much really. My friend had the three different types of enchiladas and said the vegetable one was her favorite - a wide variety of flavors and textures in your mouth all at once!

The atmosphere was good, the wait staff very nice and helpful. Kristi was a sweetheart and attentive without intrusive. We were there a little after the normal lunch time, so it wasn't particularly noisy, but that potential may be there when they're full. There's a huge bar, but can't comment on that part. There was a wide variety of drinks available that looked good.

The restroom was cleaned and obviously kept up.

Prices are not cheap, but nor are they way out of line. There are good combinations available. I will definitely go back and take friends and guests. Again - for that something different!