“Great”
Review of The Ice Cream Show

The Ice Cream Show
Ranked #6 of 28 Dessert in Chattanooga
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Located at the south end of the Walnut Street pedestrian bridge, between the Aquarium and the Hunter Museum.We can make 17,000 flavor combinations. You can choose from our 40 fresh ingredients including fruits, chocolates and all the gourmet nuts. We have premium ice cream, yogurt, and Wayfare Non-Dairy ice cream. We have the smoothest coffee in the world, and our roaster was voted number one as the best Roaster by the Roasters association. We can make any gourmet coffee drink that you like. Please ask about our seasonal favorites.Our smoothies are made from 100% fresh fruit. We do not substitute ice for fruit! We can also make sorbets out of your favorite fruits. Free WiFi with purchase.Open till 11 pm Daily.
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We loved this place...You get to customize you own cone. You can pick all kinds of things like fruit, cakes pies, all kinds of stuff...Like mine was strawberry cheesecake, it had fresh strawberries, cheesecake and vanilla ice cream & they put it in this special machine and it makes it into soft serve....The hubbs got peanut butter, marshmellows, & chocolate ice cream...Both of ours was really good.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

Ice cream show is the best place in town to get ice cream. The service is always good and the prices are reasonable. Best tasting ice cream around!

Reviewed June 5, 2014

The Ice Cream Show is in downtown Chattanooga, close to the bridge that takes you across the Tennessee River.

My wife and I saw people eating ice cream so we decided to stop and try it. I ordered vanilla ice cram with strawberries with a waffle cone. My wife got a bit more adventurous with hers.

The ice cream and the waffle cones are very good here however they are way overpriced IMO.

1  Thank WorldTravelers34
Reviewed May 15, 2014

After walking from a parking garage to the aquarium to check out the river area, stopped in here.

I got some ice cream and split a brownie with the wife.

Shop was busy and I can see why. All sorts of offerings and flavors.

6  Thank cksportsfan
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Talk about sticker shock! The most memorable thing about The Ice Cream Show is the sky high price.

Start out by choosing vanilla or chocolate ice cream. Then you’re encouraged to add “flavors,” to create your own custom blended ice cream along with suggestions on what flavors complement vanilla and chocolate. Suggestions like mango, peanut butter, banana or rum. You get the idea. Then it’s blended using a machine that looks a little like a milk shake blender. The whole point is to turn hard ice cream into soft serve. I, for one, don't see that as an improvement.

Signage is less than clear about how this all adds up. One scoop of ice cream, $3.95, cha-ching. Add mango, 50 cents, cha-ching. Put it in a waffle cone, $1, cha-ching. Ice cream for two, $11.36! I think I opened my first savings account with less than that! And remember, this is ice cream you can buy in the grocery store, not homemade.

At that price I expect to swoon and hear angels sing when I taste it, but this was pretty boring. I could barely taste any banana that was blended with my scoop of chocolate.

Honestly, I’ve had better at Baskin Robbins and at a more reasonable price.

2  Thank William T